I'm in trouble because I can't do the same thing.
I have come to Chapter 3 of rails, do git init, do git add -A
I'll try the command with gir push -m orijin master,
All of the following errors appear:
I have no idea what is wrong and I am in trouble.
If i have any details, please tell me how to succeed
Thank you very much. Thank you.
$git add -A warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in .gitignore. The file will have its original line endings in your working directory warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in Gemfile. The file will have its original line endings in your working directory warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in Gemfile.lock. The file will have its original line endings in your working directory warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in README.md. The file will have its original line endings in your working directory warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in Rakefile. The file will have its original line endings in your working directory warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in app/assets/config/manifest.js.
It continues for a while. . .
On branch master
Changes not staged for commit:
(use "git add/rm
(use "git restore
(use "git add
no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")
$git push origin master
Repository satoshi_toto/sample1_app not found
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Please describe what you tried for the problem here.Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
Please provide more information here.
Answer # 1
Clone the remote repository and add various things to the working directory.
How about add, commit, push?
Answer # 2
Create new from rails new, cd to local directory, git init->add -A->commit, then push->commit- After doing m, edit various things, then remote and create a repository in Bitbucket, the rails folder was successfully uploaded. \ (^ o ^)/
Thank you for your comments and advice.
Thank you very much.
It seemed that the order was wrong and I finally noticed it.
I'm really thankful to you. m (_) m
Answer # 3
The error message (?) that you provide is not an error but a warning message.
You should have a commit.
Answer # 4
What is the PATH of the directory where git init and git add -A were done?
What is the rails directory PATH?
Isn't it wrong to git init the directory? I feel that it will.
That ’s correct,
cd to the rails directory and git init, git add there.
Isn't git init in the rails directory (up one)?
- ruby on rails - i want to clone from bitbucket to aws cloud9
- ruby on rails - i want to display all the images in the [rails] directory in the browser!
- ruby on rails - rename rails directory (folder name)
- ruby - the last db setting doesn't work when deploying rails app on aws
- ruby on rails - i want to implement a function for administrator users to register luggage for general users in rails
- ruby on rails - rails6 rspec model run-time error nomethoderror: undefined method `valid?'for nil: nilclass
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 2 (6th edition)
- ruby on rails - saved description in nested controller
- ruby on rails - cart function routing error cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails - rails s can't
- ruby on rails - how to transition from the top page
- ruby on rails 6 - environment construction of ruby on rails
- ruby on rails - things associated with a foreign key cannot be called in view
- ruby on rails - it is not saved in the database after registering the product
- ruby on rails 5 - actioncontroller :: invalidauthenticitytoken cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails - error in controller when transitioning with rails6 destory action
- ruby on rails - access fails after seed after deploying to heroku
- ruby on rails runtime error cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails - missing required keys: i'm having trouble resolving the [: id] error
- ruby on rails 5 - some items are not saved in db when posting from rails form
- ruby - error when bundle install gem :: ext :: builderror: error: failed to build gem native extension
- ruby - deployment error on heroku
- ruby - passing variables using render partial
- ruby - [rails] page transition is not correct after deploying heroku (we're sorry, but something went wrong)
- i get a bundler 213 error when creating an app in ruby 27
- ruby - [posting multiple images] the src column of the image table becomes nul
- ruby - images cannot be displayed with the bulletin board posting function in rails
- how to embed code in ruby on rails
- ruby - s3 image is not displayed (activestorage)
- [ruby on rails] i want to display a parent model that matches the information of the associated child model