I will ask you a question for the first time.
The following code uses the hr tag in two places, but the first hr does not work for some reason. A ruled line is displayed when
is written (first image), but disappears as soon as
and the tag are closed (second image). Why? Bootstrap version is 4.3.1. CSS is not applied.
I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me. Thank you.
Applicable source code
Built with ease. <hr> <p>Welcome to my Bootstrap 4 website tutorial! Bootstrap is a free and open-source frount-end library with HTML and CSS based designs.</p> <i></i> HTML5 <p>Build with the latest version of HTML, HTML5.</p> <i></i> CSS3 <p>Build with the latest version of CSS, CSS3.</p> <i></i> Bootstrap4 <p>Build with the latest version of Bootstrap, Bootstrap4.</p> <hr>
When you verify with chrome, the second hr that is displayed well has width * height of 473 (variable) * 1, while the first that is not displayed is 0 * 1 It has become. I think that it is the same state that width is not 0, but I don't know why.Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
Please provide more information here.
Answer # 1
I think it's a place to put it.
If it is a document, it is per Grid system, but the flow of row-col is in the form of one system, and there is an image that becomes invalid when placed outside that system.
br seems to work, but height is 0 no matter how manyare put.
If you want to put an underline on the letters "Built with ease.", it is better to place a line on the border-bottom of h1 or a line on the border-top of the content part below I think.
Answer # 2
It was possible to display by placing hr directly under h1.
Built with ease.
Welcome to my Bootstrap 4 website tutorial! Bootstrap is a free and open-source frount-end library with HTML and CSS based designs.
- html5 - height = "50%" does not work in iframe
- python 3x - ie display does not work with selenium
- html - display flex does not work
- python - it does not display well in the terminal
- html5 - how to handle html a tag
- css3 - the content of p tag is not displayed
- php - update does not work
- html - jquery does not work properly
- html - z-index does not work
- c - toupper does not work well
- errordocument 500 of htaccess does not work well
- html - width does not work
- php - get request does not run with jquery
- go - printf does not break on \r\n or \n
- php - laravel app does not work on docker
- gcc does not enable ssp
- laravel - pagination does not work
- html : Make two columns, two columns and one solid at the bottom when adaptive
- css3 - i can't place the login form well in the center of the top and bottom
- css - when linking the entire line, i want to prevent the characters in the line from being underlined
- css - the hamburger menu shifts after clicking it doesn't move smoothly for each browser size
- css - i want to display the navigation menu as a hamburger when the screen size becomes md, and at the same time install the ham
- html - bootstrap content width unintentionally
- css3 - how to arrange side by side in html and css screen layout
- html - layout in tag doesn't work
- html5 - bootstrap, how to check,
- html - even if the operation of dropdown-menu of bootstrap navbar is small, it becomes the same as the pc version and i want to