Currently, we moved the blog from Hatena Blog to Word Press, so we want to set canonical and noindex in the meta tag of Hatena Blog. However, since canonical originally exists in Hatena Blog and the url of the page itself is set, it seems that you must rewrite canonical instead of adding it.
However, since the code originally set in Hatena Blog cannot be directly manipulated, it must be rewritten by typing it elsewhere.
So I want you to see if this code is in line with this intention. Thank you.
TARGET_URL is the url of the new blog.
The blog has moved, so it will move in5seconds
Answer # 1
The [SEO] tag is a good question.
Is the code in line with this intention?
do the intended move.
I can't understand without checking the SEO effect.
From a technical point of view,
Principle of bot that "if there is a predetermined description within the number of bytes from the beginning ..." of the HTML response from the server.
If you want truly effective SEO results,
I think that the correct answer is to consult a service that responds to "Hatena-sama" with "301 Moved Permanently".
The freemium service operated by advertising revenue will lead to a decrease in revenue, so it is up to the business to decide whether to respond.
Even if you respond, you may be prepared to subscribe for the desired response period.
If it is implemented as a response to visitors, giving up the SEO effect,
I think it's enough just to "count down and lead to TARGET_URL".
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs