If i try to release the apk file built with Monaca on GoogleConsole, you will get this error.
I tried to build with AndroidStadio or using the zipalign command but it doesn't work,
Tell us about the solution, thank you.
Please do not graduate if you can't release it. .
Error when optimizing with zipalign
Answer # 1
I don't know how it was built, but ...
Optimize using zipalign.
The above URL has the following description.
Be sure to use this tool to adjust the alignment before distributing the APK file to end users. You can do this with the Android build tool. Android Studio automatically adjusts the APK alignment.
- i got an unexpected error when i moved the files i had created to the latest version of android studio
- only release version apk file does not work properly on galaxy s20 (android 10)
- when accessing http with xamarinandroid, only the release build version becomes permissiondenied
- [monaca] error in android custom build debugger when cordova-plugin-x-social sharing is enabled
- android studio - isn't the signed apk successfully created? "the app is not installed"