I installed OpenVPN on EC2, so I am going to SCP the client certificate, private key and CA certificate on the PC. Since OpenVPN was installed over NAT, it cannot be copied from a PC using Teraterm SCP. So, I want to SCP on EC2, which is linked to Internet-Gateway, and then I want to copy to PC with Teraterm SCP.
If i enter the following command on EC2 with OpenVPN installed, an error will occur. If i understand, please give me a professor.
$scp ./pki/private/client.key [email protected]:/home/ec2-user
Permission denied (publickey).
Answer # 1
/home/ec2-user/.ssh/id_rsa missing or wrong?
Save the EC2 key pair file in the above directory or try using SSH Agent.
Answer # 2
The authentication key is wrong.
Can you login with SSH?
- linux - sed command sed: no input files error
- "command not found" error in "phpenv install"
- linux - [xserver] the brew command always fails
- i want to get the work log including the execution command on linux
- nginx - i got a git error: command while doing bundle install on ec2, so please resolve it
- python - difference between anaconda on linux and anaconda on windows
- linux - i get an error when vagrant up
- linux - extract from command result with bash with grep and put log
- linux - i want to solve the error when i brew upgrade, errno::eacces: permission denied @ dir_s_mkdir
- linux - awk command: how to check the number of columns
- bash - i want to solve the error of command not found of gulp in the terminal
- linux - command restrictions after sftp login
- linux - about the expr command and regular expressions
- linux - difference between /usr/bin and /usr/local/bin
- linux - about error when compiling kernel source
- linux - conditions under which the command expansion of ls * (asterisk) is executed
- laravel - stack error: command failed: appears when npm install
- linux - i get the error "missing separator" in make
- relationship between linux permissions, security, and ssh
- linux - command to count the number of files in the folder two below
- i want to start unicorn using systemd on amazon linux2
- handling of regular expression "" in linux command sed
- python - about [email protected]
- linux - unable to delete environment variable
- linux - i can't kill the process with the kill command
- linux - warning: i want to resolve homebrew's sbin was not found in your path but you have installed
- linux - i want to combine images taken at different times of the day into one image
- ruby - about the error handling method of already exists and is not an empty directory
- linux - is there a way to refer back to a character string that matched a wildcard in bash, etc?
- linux - about investigation and countermeasure when cpu% system is high