Please write your question in detail here.
(Example) I am making a ●● system with PHP (CakePHP).
The following error message occurred while implementing the ■■ function.
Applicable source code
Please describe what you tried for the problem here.Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
Please provide more information here.
Answer # 1
If you touch for the first time and display Hello World, the program is running.
It ’s great.
From now on, please ask other people while imitating other people's questions.
Please do your best.
Answer # 2
Thank you all.
Thanks to you, you can now display.
When I changed the setting of UserInterface from SwiftUi to StoryBord,
A map is now displayed.
Thank you very much.
- ios - simulator crashes when trying to transition screen thread 1: signal sigabrt
- ios - no warning is displayed in the simulator even when setting to request permission to use the camera in xcode
- ios - xcode: the display size in the simulator has changed arbitrarily
- downloading old ios with xcode simulator, but stops halfway
- viewwillappear cannot be executed after xcode11 + ios13
- ios - i am a swift beginner, but both the simulator and the actual machine turn black
- when an application created with flutter is executed on an ios device, it becomes "thead 1: sinal sigabrt"
- ios - [swift5] ① the ui is not displayed in the simulator, ② the screen is blank
- the screen stops when launching the app in the simulator in ios app development
- ios - duplicate save is executed in coredata
- react native expo ios simulator doesn't start i think it is due to path
- ios - it works on xcode simulator, but error on real machine
- ios - i want to draw a line from where i touched to where i lifted my finger
- corelocation monitoring does not work continuously on ios simulator
- ios - device not added to xcode simulator
- android - ios simulator does not start
- ios - when i launch the simulator for realm, i get an error and i don't know how to fix it
- ios development cocoapods command "pod init" is executed, but about podfile creation error
- ios - it works in the swift simulator, but an error occurs in the actual machine
- ios - it is about line breaks when using uitextview wrapped in swift ui
- ios - if you press the button in twitter, you will be given the option to handle the image, and you can send or save it
- ios - i'm having trouble building on a real machine with xcode
- [swift/ios] about screen size when debugging
- ios - i want to parse the json acquired with the api so that i can read it
- ios - after shooting with the camera, i want to transition to the next screen without returning to the previous screen once
- objective-c - i replaced uiwebview with wkwebview but received an itms-90809 email when uploading to itunes connect
- ios - i want to display the url acquired by photosframework in imageview
- ios - [swiftui] i want to apply a custom modifier to a shape such as rectangle, but i get an error [custom modifier]
- ios - error in swift