The following error message is displayed when trying to bundle install a Gemfile.
An error occurred while installing sassc (2.2.0), and Bundler cannot continue. Make sure that `gem install sassc -v '2.2.0' --source 'https: // rubygems.org /'` succeeds before bundling.
If gem install sassc -v '2.2.0' --source 'https://rubygems.org/' as described in the error statement
Building native extensions.This could take a while ... Successfully installed sassc-2.2.0 Parsing documentation for sassc-2.2.0 Done installing documentation for sassc after 0 seconds 1 gem installed
In this way a message will appear as if the installation was successful. But
If i try bundle install --path vendor/bundle
Ignoring byebug-11.0.1 because its extensions are not built. Try: gem pristine byebug --version 11.0.1 Ignoring jaro_winkler-1.5.3 because its extensions are not built. Try: gem pristine jaro_winkler --version 1.5.3 Ignoring kgio-2.11.2 because its extensions are not built. Try: gem pristine kgio --version 2.11.2 Ignoring puma-3.12.1 because its extensions are not built. Try: gem pristine puma --version 3.12.1 Ignoring raindrops-0.19.0 because its extensions are not built. Try: gem pristine raindrops --version 0.19.0 Ignoring sqlite3-1.3.13 because its extensions are not built.Try: gem pristine sqlite3 --version 1.3.13 Ignoring unicorn-5.4.1 because its extensions are not built. Try: gem pristine unicorn --version 5.4.1 Fetching gem metadata from https: //rubygems.org/......... Using rake 12.3.3 Using concurrent-ruby 1.1.5 Using i18n 1.6.0 Using minitest 5.11.3 Using thread_safe 0.3.6 Using tzinfo 1.2.5 Using activesupport 5.2.3 Using builder 3.2.3 Using erubi 1.8.0 Using mini_portile2 2.4.0 Using nokogiri 1.10.4 Using rails-dom-testing 2.0.3 Using crass 1.0.4 Using loofah 2.2.3 Using rails-html-sanitizer 1.2.0 Using actionview 5.2.3 Using rack 2.0.7 Using rack-test 1.1.0 Using actionpack 5.2.3 Using nio4r 2.5.1 Using websocket-extensions 0.1.4 Using websocket-driver 0.7.1 Using actioncable 5.2.3 Using globalid 0.4.2 Using activejob 5.2.3 Using mini_mime 1.0.2 Using mail 2.7.1 Using actionmailer 5.2.3 Using activemodel 5.2.3 Using arel 9.0.0 Using activerecord 5.2.3 Using mimemagic 0.3.3 Using marcel 0.3.3Using activestorage 5.2.3 Using public_suffix 4.0.1 Using addressable 2.7.0 Using ast 2.4.0 Using execjs 2.7.0 Using autoprefixer-rails 18.104.22.168 Using bcrypt 3.1.13 Using bindex 0.8.1 Using popper_js 1.14.5 Using method_source 0.9.2 Using thor 0.20.3 Using railties 5.2.3 Using ffi 1.11.1 Fetching sassc 2.2.0 Installing sassc 2.2.0 with native extensions Gem :: Ext :: BuildError: ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension. current directory: /var/www/projects/app_name/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.6.0/gems/sassc-2.2.0/ext /home/app_name/.rbenv/versions/2.6.4/bin/ruby -I /home/app_name/.rbenv/versions/2.6.4/lib/ruby/2.6.0 -r ./siteconf20191123-6888-19u0fze.rb extconf.rb creating Makefile current directory: /var/www/projects/app_name/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.6.0/gems/sassc-2.2.0/ext make "DESTDIR =" clean current directory: /var/www/projects/app_name/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.6.0/gems/sassc-2.2.0/ext make "DESTDIR =" compiling ./libsass/src/prelexer.cpp compiling ./libsass/src/base64vlq.cpp compiling ./libsass/src/color_maps.cpp compiling ./libsass/src/memory/SharedPtr.cpp compiling ./libsass/src/inspect.cpp virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory make: *** [inspect.o] Error 1 make failed, exit code 2 Gem files will remain installed in /var/www/projects/app_name/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.6.0/gems/sassc-2.2.0 for inspection. Results logged to /var/www/projects/app_name/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.6.0/extensions/x86_64-linux/2.6.0/sassc-2.2.0/gem_make.out An error occurred while installing sassc (2.2.0), and Bundler cannot continue. Make sure that `gem install sassc -v '2.2.0' --source 'https: // rubygems.org /'` succeeds before bundling. In Gemfile: bootstrap was resolved to 4.3.1, which depends on sassc-rails was resolved to 2.1.2, which depends on sassc
Also, the same error is displayed and clogged.
If i know someone, please give me a professor.
Answer # 1
I was able to lower the version of bootstrap.
- ruby on rails - rails bundle install sassc stops
- ruby - i can't do bundle install
- ruby - i get an error when i run bundle install
- ruby on rails 5 - i don't know how to resolve bundle install error
- ruby - i get an error with bundle install
- gem cannot be read even though "bundle install" was successful in the local development environment of ruby on rails (
- ruby - bundle install does not have write permission and error occurs
- ruby - bundle install doesn't work
- ruby - run `bundle install` to install missing gems error on aws deployment
- ruby - [rails] i can't bundle install on my macbook
- ruby - i can't bundle install
- ruby on rails 5 - bundle install stops at sassc
- ruby - xcode-select --install not possible!
- error when mysql2 bundle install
- ruby - bundle exec crashes when building redmine
- ruby - sns login i don't know how to install twitter api
- heroku - i'm having trouble with bundle install
- ruby on rails: gem install sqlite3 command does not pass
- ruby on rails - i can't install rails
- mysql - bundle install will not be executed
- ruby - rails app can't deploy to heroku
- ruby - i installed carrierwave with rails, but i can't see the image
- ruby - i can't install ffi with everyday rails setup
- ruby - rails cannot be started in the production environment when building an ec2 environment
- ruby - payjp payment information screen is not displayed properly [rails]
- html - i want to assign a variable to the url
- ruby - image is not reflected on heroku
- ruby - i want to cancel nameerror in prototypes # index
- ruby - hash same key average