I want to initialize postDB initialization, but I get command not found.
Is there any solution?
initdb/usr/local/var/postgres -E utf8
Answer # 1
to get to the PostgreSQL prompt, then
initdb -E utf8
I saw another question, but it seems that postgres is not in the path or not installed in the first place.
Have you confirmed that PostgreSQL is installed correctly?
- java stopped working on mac vs code
- java - if the parameter is null, i don't know the sql that can be searched by ignoring the where clause condition
- how to implement "like function" in servlet, java, postgresql?
- java - how to create an article posting site?
- java - i want to see the information of the logged-in user (spring)
- java - please tell me how to make a unique key
- java - launch spring app using postgresql from outside
- java - i want to check the log of tomcat started from eclipse
- java - could not resolve androidx is displayed
- java - i want to connect postgresql to eclipse