I want to initialize postDB initialization, but I get command not found.
Is there any solution?
initdb/usr/local/var/postgres -E utf8
Answer # 1
to get to the PostgreSQL prompt, then
initdb -E utf8
I saw another question, but it seems that postgres is not in the path or not installed in the first place.
Have you confirmed that PostgreSQL is installed correctly?
- Please tell me an analogue of the jdbc java driver for connecting to databases, it seems to be called something like myBytes
- postgresql : How to use FOR loop in sql for select query result? [migrated]
- java - i can't debug class files without using the ide
- java - authentication/authorization processing using spring security is not possible
- java stopped working on mac vs code
- java - if the parameter is null, i don't know the sql that can be searched by ignoring the where clause condition
- how to implement "like function" in servlet, java, postgresql?