I want to copy the data of a table using FileTable in SQL Server.
Is it correct to copy the path in the table?
Please ask a simple question.
Answer # 1
It was solved by copying the path in the table.
This is the above question, but I asked it because it was in an environment where I could not actually try it.
- sql server - about access iif function
- there is a function that outputs a text file from sql server with the integration service package (dtsx), but it fails when the
- i want to know how to specify a window numerically on sql server
- gcp: file transmission/reception between vm instances/sql server linked server
- [sql server] about commit of trigger
- there is an unfamiliar column definition in the microsoft sql server view definition i want to know if it is a sequence generate
- [sql server, sales total] the sales amount for each hour is aggregated in the "morning column" and "afternoon col
- sql server - it's about sql injection
- sql server - i want to add a csv file to db with bulk insert
- sql server i want to judge whether a certain character (varchar type) is an integer by case statement
- sql server - maximum number of cases per day in sql
- sql server - for a single property, in view, enter multiple input items separately and combine them when inserting into the db
- when issuing sql that takes time to process to sql server with powershell, i want to avoid the timeout and finish the process
- sql server - about the join condition at the time of self-join
- ms sql server table csv export, string conversion error
- sql server - permission with windows authentication of sqlserver
- sql server - what does a remote server mean?
- sql server - i want to obtain the result by excluding a specific value from the duplicate values in sql
- sql - setting up the user to connect to the rental server database
- what is the "excessive grant" warning displayed in sql server execution plan?