I create a website using the Twenty Seventeen theme in wordPress. (I'm taking over something made by another person.)
When you post an article with the "Post" function, the title of the article will be added and displayed on the website, but even if you click it, it does not function as a link in the first place. How can it function as a link properly?
-Press "Show Post" on the "Posts" page
→ The article title and text are displayed properly, so it exists properly as an article on wordPress.
It may be difficult to understand with a concise explanation, but I would appreciate it if you could teach me.
Below is the code that seems to be relevant in index.php.
NEWS <ul> <? php query_posts ('category_name = news&showposts = 40');?> <? php if (have_posts ()): while (have_posts ()): the_post ();?> <li> <? php the_date ("Y/m/d");?> <? php the_title ();?> </li> <? php endwhile;endif;?> </ul>
Answer # 1
- html5 - i want to display the article posted by wordpress on the existing home page (html)
- php - [wordpress] to output all posted article titles in the list
- php - by embedding youtube in a wordpress posted article, if you create it as an administrator, you can display a video in the a
- wordpress article customization for passing yahoo's rss review
- php - the site created by wordpress is not displayed on the web
- php - about wordpress article link acquisition and category css
- i want to separate the size of the characters in the column posted by wordpress between smartphone and pc
- php - i want to do an and search for article categories with wordpress
- php - wordpress article list does not display correctly on category list page or individual page
- Ways to set default content in WordPress article editor
- Call WordPress Functions to Count Article Visits and Implement PHP Native Counters
- the headerphp of the site created with wordpress is not reflected only on the top page
- i want to add a page feed that shows the previous and next article titles on the article detail page of the wordpress custom pos
- wordpress - about the header of the article page of stinger + 2
- wordpress article text is not displayed
- php - wordpress wordi want to hide "" in the article title
- php - wordpress get category of new arrival article display
- php - i want to put a link (a tag) in the h3 tag of an article written with wordpress
- i want to be able to embed the video in the thumbnail of the wordpress article list and play it
- i want to break through the 9 article loop in the wordpress php category list