I create a website using the Twenty Seventeen theme in wordPress. (I'm taking over something made by another person.)
When you post an article with the "Post" function, the title of the article will be added and displayed on the website, but even if you click it, it does not function as a link in the first place. How can it function as a link properly?
-Press "Show Post" on the "Posts" page
→ The article title and text are displayed properly, so it exists properly as an article on wordPress.
It may be difficult to understand with a concise explanation, but I would appreciate it if you could teach me.
Below is the code that seems to be relevant in index.php.
NEWS <ul> <? php query_posts ('category_name = news&showposts = 40');?> <? php if (have_posts ()): while (have_posts ()): the_post ();?> <li> <? php the_date ("Y/m/d");?> <? php the_title ();?> </li> <? php endwhile;endif;?> </ul>
Answer # 1
- php - [wordpress] to output all posted article titles in the list
- html5 - i want to display the article posted by wordpress on the existing home page (html)
- i want to eliminate amp errors on sites created with wordpress
- the headerphp of the site created with wordpress is not reflected only on the top page
- i want to add a page feed that shows the previous and next article titles on the article detail page of the wordpress custom pos
- wordpress article customization for passing yahoo's rss review
- wordpress - about the header of the article page of stinger + 2
- php - wordpress wordi want to hide "" in the article title
- php - wordpress get category of new arrival article display
- php - i want to put a link (a tag) in the h3 tag of an article written with wordpress
- i want to be able to embed the video in the thumbnail of the wordpress article list and play it
- i want to break through the 9 article loop in the wordpress php category list
- wordpress: i want to display article list on front-pagephp and fixed page
- site created with wordpress does not load js
- wordpress term article list advanced custom fields php
- Ways to set default content in WordPress article editor
- wordpress - i want to change the size value added by word press
- how can i hide a specific article from the list page with a custom post type in wordpress?
- php - [wordpress] i want to run js when publishing a new article
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin