I have a question about the directory structure under/app/controller in rails.
If it is a small system developed by an individual, I think that it is only necessary to place a controller directly below,
If i have a large-scale system, may you place directories under it?
In that case, what kind of arrangement will be made?
For example, there are UsersController.rb and Users directories, inside the Users directory,
Is it created like UserSettingsController, UserProfilesController, UserAuthController?
Is there anyone familiar with that?
Answer # 1
For large scale, many can be called subsystems, or there are things that can be grouped.
When there are a lot of masters, they manage the masters.
When matching a guest and a host, the function used by the guest, the function used by the host, and the function used by the administrator are separated
- ruby on rails 5 - about the structure when creating a blog with rails 5
- ruby - about embedding rails videos
- about binary search tree structure
- ruby on rails - about routing errors in devise
- ruby on rails - about rails:
- ruby - about the error when there is no id of the association destination
- about c language structure, typedef
- ruby - about errors after deploying heroku
- ruby on rails - [rails] about the display position after redirect by pressing like
- ruby on rails - about the code of the adjacency list model implemented in rails
- ruby - about notation of create action
- about the empty model created by "new" of ruby on rails
- ruby - questions about the contents of the aws reference site
- ruby - about "activemodel :: unknownattributeerror" of rails
- about passing ruby arguments (arrays)
- ruby - about the matter that the error message at the time of "rails" validation check is not displayed
- ruby on rails - questions about routes
- ruby on rails - about rails unit test code
- ruby on rails - about the problem that rails test does not become green in rails tutorial
- ruby on rails 6 - about rails routing error no route matches [get] "/"
- ruby - [rails] when rails s is executed, an error "cannot load database configuration" appears and it is forcibly term
- ruby - an error occurred when implementing the micropost search function using ransack
- ruby - how to upload images directly from rails to s3 on aws
- ruby - when i run rails s, i get a message like error loading the'sqlite3' and the server doesn't start properly
- ruby - about accelerating heroku's rails app
- ruby - [rspec] error in "dependent: destoy" test: how to resolve "validation failed"
- ruby - sass :: syntaxerror on rails s
- ruby - [rails] i can't install the add favorite button
- ruby on rails uninitialized constant error
- ruby - nomethoderror in posts # new in form_with