Is it possible to get the element without firstChild.
Please describe your question in detail.
We are considering rewriting the contents using nodeValue in Javascipt,
It won't be rewritten without firstChild.
Do you have any description without firstChild.
firstChild. is attached.
Enter the language name here
Please include more detailed information here.
Answer # 1
Description without firstChild.
is a requirement for your question, how about using textContent instead of nodeValue?
nodelist.item (0) .textContent = "Strong";
Operation check sample: https://codepen.io/jun68ykt/pen/VwwNNVd
Answer # 2
nodelist  .textContent = "Strong";
nodeValuefor the node itself is
If no text node is specified,
nodeValuewill not be text.
nodelist  .firstChildis a text node.
- c ++ - about swapping elements
- c ++ - about getting the number of elements in a two-dimensional array
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin