How is the following image coded? How long will it take?
I would like you to tell me!
Because there are no friends of markup engineers around, I'm curious how i am coding.
Because in the case of my image below,
Adjust between the name and required with the margin, do not know how to display the male and female of the gender, paste it in the image, you will not understand why, too much margin in the upper and lower border settings in the name column in the first place Responsive but messed up ...
Time also takes all day. . . . .
I want to learn from your code!
Answer # 1
PC has two columns
Title input field
Title input field
A smartphone has one line as shown below
should be used.
If you search well, you will find various sample codes.
For example, searching for "CSS form responsive"
[Horizontal] How to make an inquiry form [Responsive] ｜ Kei Blog
How to make a contact form that is not compatible with smartphones "responsive" for the time being | Naoki Nishizawa IT Course
It seems to be helpful.
Answer # 2
Simply div and enclose the form name for "name", "gender" ... and the input system, and add css to the class on the div side Draw a border.
And move the position with a float or something like that ...
Or as a foul technique (usually impossible usage), express a frame with a table and specify the width in the class on the th side, etc.
- html - the image becomes blurry when it is made smaller
- html - ogp image display on line
- html - i want to use a different slider image with slider-pro for pc and smartphone
- html - no background image is displayed how can i display it?
- html - what is the size of the image in web production?
- html - i want to expand the background image from the center how can i do it?
- html - when coding from the xd design comp, how accurately should the line spacing and the space between characters be copied?
- html - only when sharing fb, the ogp image will be displayed different from the specified url
- html - the background image is not displayed
- html - i want to eliminate the gap between the navigation bar and the image
- html - i want to partially change the transparency of the image (only the part that overlaps with a specific element)
- html - the image doesn't come to the center what should i do?
- the text is wrapped around the html image
- html - can i specify the link range to the image?
- [html/css] i want to place an image responsively in the upper right of the div element box
- [html/css] image color is overwritten with background color
- html - image cannot be displayed with relative path
- to get the image id after clicking any html image
- html - [bootstrap] jumbotron image is not displayed
- html - i want to fill the background image vertically when the screen width is narrowed
- html : How to transform the background of a block on hover over a menu item
- html : How do you place the blocks in this order?
- html : With a margin of a margin, and a margin of
- python : How are certificates for sites and applications arranged? [closed]
- html : How to display blocks to the full width of the user's screen?
- html : "Rubber" triangle depending on div height
- html : Place a block outside the page boundary