Tell me about DataFrame type conversion.
df.loc [0, "# of TAB"] output: '100'
df ["# of TAB"]. dtype ouput: dtype ('O') df ["# of TAB"]. astype (float) ouput: could not convert string to float: '500TSE'
When the above code was executed, the object type could not be changed to the float type.
Could you tell me the reason and countermeasures?
Answer # 1
df ["# of TAB"] = pd.to_numeric (df ["# of TAB"], errors = "coerce")
The code above worked well!
- i want to change the value of an element of a multidimensional array in python
- python - i want to change the value of the list using a function
- i want to change the row value using the value of the previous row in python: pandasdataframe
- i want to dynamically change the value of a variable in python and execute it
- [python] [tkinter] i want to change the acquisition contents of the second and subsequent menu lists by selecting the previous p
- i want to change the default version of python
- c # - navmeshagent value does not change
- python - tabelog scraping: i want to create a data frame for each store name, address, and evaluation score
- python - does pixel information change when cv2imwrite processing is performed?
- python 3x - change row name/column name of csv file
- i want to set the maximum value of the slider in python to the number entered in the text box
- python 3x - how to get the value of scrolledtext
- python - how to output the key and value in the dictionary in any form
- python 3x - change font size for python3 tkinter entry
- if you change the value of the select box, the item of another select box will switch automatically jquery
- i want to get the value from a constant in python and display it
- about batch change of file name using python
- put the maximum value of the list of variables in the objective function with python pulp
- python - i want to change the csv file name every time i loop with the for in syntax and save it in the specified folder
- python 3x - i want to save the value of a variable in memory
- python : Select rows from a dataframe containing data in a column that is in a column of another dataframe
- python : Get elements of a specific column of a dataframe
- python : Remove all non-alphabetic characters from each cell in the column
- python : How to replace NaN values of a column in a dataframe with values from another dataframe by key?
- python : I want to subtract each column of dataframe by the value of the first column
- python : Replacing double for-if loop with built-in functions in pandas
- python : 'DataFrame' object has no attribute on function call
- python : Filtering disappears after groupby
- python : How to read Excel spreadsheets with a compound title?
- python : How to conditionally replace values in a DataFrame column with values from another DataFrame