I want to introduce mnist.Error message
Applicable source code
No module named 'dataset'
import sys, os sys.path.append (os.pardir) from dataset.mnist import load_mnist (x_train, t_train), (x_test, t_test) = \ load_mnist (flatten = True, normalize = False) print (x_train.shape) print (t_train/shape) print (x_test.shape) print (t_test.shape)
I use a teaching material called Deep learning that starts from scratch. The content is advanced according to the teaching materials, and an error appears even if you enter the code. Also, I downloaded all the materials used for teaching materials on the git download site, but this error occurs. I tried imitating other blogs and similar questions, but it didn't work.Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
I use Anaconda3 spyder3.
Answer # 1
I understand that the location of the saved arrangement is different.
from dataset.mnist import load_mnist,
I made it from from mint import load_mnist.
- python 3x - xg boost cannot be installed from anaconda prompt
- python 3x - library cannot be installed due to ssl error in python pip
- python 3x - pillow cannot be installed on macos
- python - mediapipe cannot be installed
- python - mnist cannot be imported
- python - mysqlclient cannot be installed on centos7
- python - pip3 install mysqlclient cannot be installed
- python - the library installed by pip cannot be imported no module named'selenium'
- python - blueqat cannot be installed
- python - tfkerasapplication model cannot be downloaded
- ssl certificate cannot be installed in ec2 (al2)/nginx environment
- python - elements cannot be acquired after screen transition in selenium
- cannot read python dat file
- python - the csv file cannot be displayed
- python - ephem module cannot be imported in vscode
- [python] cannot insert or delete to text box
- python - idle cannot resolve the "rootgeometry" error
- python 3x - the error when moving a folder cannot be resolved
- python - discord bot command cannot be started
- python - filename cannot be assigned to a variable when using a for statement with a shell command in google colaboratory