I want to introduce mnist.Error message
Applicable source code
No module named 'dataset'
import sys, os sys.path.append (os.pardir) from dataset.mnist import load_mnist (x_train, t_train), (x_test, t_test) = \ load_mnist (flatten = True, normalize = False) print (x_train.shape) print (t_train/shape) print (x_test.shape) print (t_test.shape)
I use a teaching material called Deep learning that starts from scratch. The content is advanced according to the teaching materials, and an error appears even if you enter the code. Also, I downloaded all the materials used for teaching materials on the git download site, but this error occurs. I tried imitating other blogs and similar questions, but it didn't work.Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
I use Anaconda3 spyder3.
Answer # 1
I understand that the location of the saved arrangement is different.
from dataset.mnist import load_mnist,
I made it from from mint import load_mnist.
- python - blueqat cannot be installed
- python - the library installed by pip cannot be imported no module named'selenium'
- python - mysqlclient cannot be installed on centos7
- python 3x - xg boost cannot be installed from anaconda prompt
- python - mnist cannot be imported
- python - opencv videocapture cannot be used
- python - pyhthon-folium cannot be colored when creating a choropleth diagram
- \ r \ n cannot be deleted with python
- python 3x - cannot write file when python3 csv file is open
- linux - mecab-ipadic-neologd cannot be installed and executed correctly
- could not import the lzma module your installed python is incomplete about attempting to use lzma
- python - i have numpy installed, but i get an error saying "exp: unknown"
- cannot post html form on local web server using python
- python - about learning mnist data with keras
- python 3x - the error when moving a folder cannot be resolved
- python - filename cannot be assigned to a variable when using a for statement with a shell command in google colaboratory
- [python 390 idle] idle cannot be started
- python - $pip install -r requirementstxt cannot be executed with an error
- python - watchdog is installed, but i get the error modulenotfounderror: no module named'watchdog'
- cannot use replace () in python sympy library
- python - i want to reduce gpu memory usage with tensorflow, but it doesn't work
- python - i want to learn using my own error function in tensorflow
- python opencv face recognition multiple person image
- python - next day forecast result display error
- morphing with python
- python - data size of cifar-10 classification by pytorch
- python - data and timing used for feature selection
- python - about oversampling and undersampling of unbalanced data
- python - about permission denied
- evals_result error, xgboost when implementing lightgbm in python