If i specified a video, it went to the point where it was read and played.
I want to load a video on the canvas and play it, but webm seems to have different addresses.
How can I get it?
Is there only a string operation at the end?
A browser that supports the video tag is required to play videos.
Answer # 1
I'm still not sure, but you can still play the video by deleting
- python - i want to get arbitrary text in xmletreeelementtree
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs