The character code was not UTF-8, so when I tried to cure it, it became like the picture below.
How can I restore it? Or will you go back to the original?
It should have been set for Java properly.
Therefore, if you press the delete key (そ こ で button),characters that aren't displayed between the characters Character) is between all characters (including whitespace). AndI saved it as it is, so there ’s nothing I can do about it. However, if you try to rewrite or remove the characters between them, it will work correctly.
Neither automatic conversion nor UTF-8 changed "JRd-" slightly, and there was no change.Current file settings About packages
It shouldn't apply now, but in the old days it was like an assistant for Java.
If anyone knows how to get it back, please give me a professor.
In addition, it would be helpful to tell us the cause.
Answer # 1
You can see what the invisible character is by looking at the file with a binary editor.
For the time being, I guess it is encoded in Unicode (UTF-16). What happens if you change the character code to read?
Answer # 2
I don't know what happens with the image,
How about installing and opening per Sakura Editor
It is possible to open by specifying various character codes
- character code - about garbled characters in visual studio code
- mysql - how to replace vbs characters and convert character codes
- when i run it, strange characters come out
- C language delete specific characters from character array
- Python get all characters before specified character method
- js form form input box is limited to 20 characters, 10 Chinese character code examples
- python 3x - i want to delete several characters from each character in the series
- character code - when i tried to clear the contents of the text field, it stopped working i am a beginner
- c # - i want to connect common characters from the character strings of each element of list
- character code - i want to change the color only where i clicked
- python - how to count the number of characters in a character string including a regular expression
- character code - module error never disappears!
- [java] code that shuffles a character string does not work if it has more than 11 characters
- the specified number of characters and the character string are not copied
- character code - error is displayed only for a moment
- vba - character code of createtextfile
- mariadb - character code is set in utf-8
- [c language] how to substitute characters into a character string one by one
- ruby - the image is displayed as strange characters in rails
- linux - overstrike characters are included in the html file
- java - i want to create a program that searches for a character string, and when the search character string is found, displays
- about css it is not reflected unless the background is duplicated
- windows - i want to copy and paste with an atom (ctrl + c)
- html - i want to solve garbled characters
- character code - handling of atom editor"~"