I want to make a python that measures the error between the terminal and the original time.
datetime can get the current time,
I don't know how to get the time on the terminal side.
Python 37 32-bit.Append
Terminal time = Time set on PC or smartphone
I am sorry that it is difficult to understand.
Answer # 1
The current time acquired by datetime is the current time of the terminal.
If you want to get the exact time, you will get it from a time server on the Internet.
Answer # 2
The assumption was wrong (laughs)
I'll go back to it!
- is it possible to connect to mysql of xampp started from another pc via wifi with a python application?
- python 3x - the pip code is not recognized on the vscode terminal
- python - is it possible to bring the values of the list in params from the fixture when parameterizing the fixture with pytest
- is it possible to determine if today is the first weekday of the week starting on monday? : python
- python - error running flask in terminal
- is it possible to replace uwsc with python altogether?
- python - whether scraping is possible
- python - when converting from webm to mp4, the conversion is possible but combined
- python - anaconda is not displayed in the terminal on mac
- is it possible to operate the browser control of python that has already been opened?
- python 3x - is it possible to set multiple python3 tkinter themes? impossible?