I want to make a python that measures the error between the terminal and the original time.
datetime can get the current time,
I don't know how to get the time on the terminal side.
Python 37 32-bit.Append
Terminal time = Time set on PC or smartphone
I am sorry that it is difficult to understand.
Answer # 1
The current time acquired by datetime is the current time of the terminal.
If you want to get the exact time, you will get it from a time server on the Internet.
Answer # 2
The assumption was wrong (laughs)
I'll go back to it!
- is it possible to determine if today is the first weekday of the week starting on monday? : python
- python - error running flask in terminal
- is it possible to replace uwsc with python altogether?
- python - whether scraping is possible
- python - when converting from webm to mp4, the conversion is possible but combined
- python - anaconda is not displayed in the terminal on mac
- is it possible to operate the browser control of python that has already been opened?
- python 3x - is it possible to set multiple python3 tkinter themes? impossible?
- python - launch jupyterlab/notebook from the terminal
- i want to change the storage location of python (terminal, macos)
- entering a file from a python terminal
- python - the terminal does not open with pyinstaller on ubuntu
- python - is it possible to specify multiple condition elements with the find method?
- i want to use logging in python, but the output to the terminal and the file are different
- [python] is it possible to restore the original signal using the signal obtained by the second derivative of a certain signal?
- i want to display the log in another terminal with python
- [python] i don't know how to solve the error
- python - about the ratio of machine learning training data, validation data, and test data
- evals_result error, xgboost when implementing lightgbm in python
- python - unable to interpret the results in the implementation of time series forecasting with keras
- [python] i don't understand the meaning of the error
- python - i want to make time series predictions using keras
- python - error that no data is entered in x_train_b
- python - machine learning training/verification data, test data accuracy rate and adjustment
- python - executing code in pytorch/terminal also freezes
- python - input data format when implementing multivariate lstm by keras