I want to use the module sudachipy in an environment built on Google Colaboratory.
The following error is displayed because import does not seem to be successful.
ImportError Traceback (most recent call last) <ipython-input-***>in<module>() ---->1 from sudachipy import tokenizer 2 from sudachipy import dictionary ImportError: cannot import name 'tokenizer'
Applicable source code
The part of *** was written with alphanumeric characters, but because it was not possible to determine whether it could be disclosed to the general public, it was turned over.
! pip install -e git + git: //github.com/WorksApplications/[email protected]#egg=SudachiPy ! pip list | grep sudachipy from sudachipy import tokenizer from sudachipy import dictionary
-Moved manually because the installed module 'sudachipy' has a different path from other installed modules
Path where other modules are installed: /usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages
Path where sudachipy is installed:/content/src/sudachipy
Result: A similar error occurred
Specify the import path
sys.path.append ('/ content/src/sudachipy')
from sudachipy import tokenizer
from sudachipy import dictionary
Result: A similar error occurred
If another module was installed with the command! pip install [module name], it was available.
I thought it might be a path specification problem, but it couldn't be solved.
Use python 3.6 with google colab
Please let me know if you have any additional information.
Answer # 1
When I read the readme of the corresponding package again, I found that install did not go well.
- [python] when importing pandas on vs code, the error "the specified module cannot be found" is displayed
- python - self-made module appapp cannot be imported
- python - i want to scrape google news, but i can't
- unable to call python module
- python - the "no module named'torch'" error persists!
- python - cannot deploy to heroku environment error
- python 3x - i want to see the contents of the queue with the python queue module
- python - how to specify the license when using the google custom search api
- python - i want to remodel line is there a line version of the google extension?
- python - about errors in google colaboratory
- python - docker environment construction error
- python environment construction error macosx
- python 3x - i want to execute code obfuscated by pyarmor with google colaboratory
- i don't know how to write [python requests module] corresponding to [curl -f hoge = ・ ・]
- python - the code in the module doesn't work even though i imported it
- when i access bottle from a virtual environment with python, i get an error
- python 3x - [python] no module named'math'
- about the error (probably environment) that occurs when scraping using beautifulsoup4 by python
- python - about error no such file or directory on google colab
- python 3x - enable python virtual environment in vs code
- python : Error installing pyinstaller via pip
- python : How to import dynamic library correctly?
- python : Why is kivy not installing?
- python : Problem installing pytelegrambotapi module
- python : I get an error when running pip Install
- python : Visual Studio error "unresolved import 'PyAudio'"
- python : Can't install library: "module 'plistlib' has no attribute 'readPlist'"
- python : Error installing PyQt4 on PyCharm
- python 3.6.0 can't install pyinstaller
- python : I can't update pynq.