Change the question.
On this site, do you know how the email is delivered to the person in charge and how the Thanks screen changes after sending?
Answer # 1
(Assuming that the code that was pasted before editing is still there) It seems that cgi is used in the presented code (from the action attribute of form).
In any case, you need a server-side language to send emails.
- html - only the "email address" of the inquiry form is misaligned
- html - [css] setting items are not applied not displayed in devtools
- centos - setting the private address of the db server
- django - i want to send to the email address registered in the model by sending an email from the form
- cakephp rfc non-compliant email address transmission
- server - i want to send the contents of the inquiry form to my email address
- about adding email address of xserver
- html - a responsive way of four elements please tell me the setting of media query
- html - height setting by browser width
- html - after setting the responsive design meta, the notation on the iphone became strange
- apache - how to confirm and change the email address registered in let's encrypt how would you like to teach me?
- gmail - i can't send emails from my own domain email address with gas code
- i want to send an email from the specified ip address using arduino
- php - can't rewrite email sender address in codeigniter
- i want to return a message if the email address in the database is duplicated php mysql
- php - about the email sender address in wordpress smtp authentication
- html table width setting
- php - how to send email with just email address in spring
- i want to send an email to the address entered from the form (cakephp 38)
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin