Isn't it possible to classify the tree structure into two types, one in which all the nodes have values and one in which only the leaves have values?
To be more precise, the handling of knots and leaves is different from the same.
The former is like a heap and the latter is like a directory.
In general, isn't there something like naming or calling each one?
Answer # 1
As far as I know, I don't think there is a fixed name that distinguishes the two.
By the way, "value" here is generally called "label".
If there is a need to distinguish between the two, I would say something like "tree with labeled clause" and "tree with unlabeled clause".
Although I answered this time, I think you should refrain from such questions because it is not directly related to programming.
If questions regarding the tree structure are allowed at this site because "something is handled by programming", especially in image processing and sound processing, it uses a lot of mathematical knowledge such as matrix and Fourier transform. Because math questions are OK.
- C # build tree structure data (build all, find build)
- data structure - [swift] [gps logger] how to protect the recorded data held in the variable from the unexpected termination of t
- Learn JSON data structure from zero JSON
- Understanding the data structure
- Python data structure flip list
- Java data structure lookup
- Java data structure and algorithm tree
- c # - i want to convert structure data to json
- data structure - on the effect of dropout in multi-class classification
- C ++ language data structure
- data structure - varchar character count criteria
- specific usage of main data structures (stack, queue, list, binary tree)
- is a stack queue an abstract data structure? what is an abstract data structure in the first place?
- about the birth of classic data structures such as stacks, queues, lists, and binary trees
- data structure - what is the origin of the name "pop" in the stack? in the first place, what does "pop" form
- data structure - why do we need to define structures to realize lists and binary trees? is it difficult to arrange?
- PHP + Mysql tree structure (unlimited classification) database design in 2 ways
- java data structure and algorithm