I referred to the document, but I didn't know much about how to implement it in the application using FaceAPI.
FaceAPI official documentation
Answer # 1
To learn how to drive a car, you can not only learn it but also drive it with practical skills. Most people do not understand the software just by reading the manual, and only learn it after actually writing and executing the program code.
If the document you are reading is difficult, look for more basic information.
Touch the image recognition technology using Microsoft Azure Face API
Try the Face API
Since it was a summer vacation, some people started loosely when using Azure's FaceAPI.
Look for easy-to-use information such as sentiment analysis using FaceAPI.
Please do your best.
- macos (osx) - i don't know how to use npm
- css - i don't know how to call a file with a relative path
- c - i don't know how to do eof
- c # - i don't know how to resolve the error
- php - i don't know how to use $_post and $_files
- java - i don't know how to do a split commit
- [vba] i don't know how to iterate
- i don't know how to get the string value in php
- website - i don't know how to import requirementstxt
- python - i don't know how to use pipenv
- php - i don't know how to use indeed's api
- php - i don't know how to use "" rules
- i don't know how to use in html
- i don't know how to import with deno repl
- i don't know how to connect the path to wsl (ubuntu)
- python - i don't know how to use ipv6 udp jumbogram
- i don't know how to install mysql
- java - i don't know how to add up the numbers in the list
- i don't know how to pass the path of python_graphviz
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin