I am studying Ruby.When
rbenv install 2.5.1 is executed, the following error message is output and installation is not possible.
Do you have any cause?
The execution environment is installed with Ubuntu on Windows10home.
Downloading ruby-2.5.1.tar.bz2 ...->https://cache.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/2.5/ruby-2.5.1.tar.bz2 Installing ruby-2.5. 1 ... BUILD FAILED (Ubuntu 18.04 using ruby-build 20191111-12-g08af628) Inspect or clean up the working tree at /tmp/ruby-build.20191124102508.5784.xlpsqt Results logged to /tmp/ruby-build.20191124102508.5784.log Last 10 log lines: The Ruby readline extension was not compiled.The Ruby zlib extension was not compiled. ERROR: Ruby install aborted due to missing extensions Try running
apt-get install -y libssl-dev libreadline-dev zlib1g-devto fetch missing dependencies.Configure options used: --prefix =/home/riku0513 /.rbenv/versions/2.5.1 --enable-shared LDFLAGS = -L/home/riku0513/.rbenv/versions/2.5.1/lib CPPFLAGS = -I/home/riku0513/.rbenv/versions/2.5.1/include
Answer # 1
apt-get install -y libssl-dev libreadline-dev zlib1g-dev
to fetch missing dependencies.
Install the necessary libraries as described above.
- ruby - the information entered in the form is not an error but cannot be saved
- ruby on rails - rails server cannot be started
- ruby - param is missing or the value is empty cannot be resolved in controller test (request_spec) of rspec
- ruby on rails - data sent to prams by rails cannot be sent because permitted: false
- ruby - cannot save data by save method
- ruby - cannot access localhost
- ruby - run `bundle install` to install missing gems error on aws deployment
- ruby on rails - cannot auto-deploy with circleci
- ruby - when i push (), i get the error [vue warn]: error in render: "typeerror: cannot read property'text' of undefined&quo
- ruby on rails 6 - @ commentsave cannot be done
- ruby on rails - user cannot edit after validating password
- ruby on rails - helper cannot be read by controller
- ruby on rails 5 - cannot find syntaxerror please let me know if there is a mistake in the closing tag or closing bracket somewhe
- ruby - [rails] follow function cannot be implemented
- ruby - [rails] i can't bundle install on my macbook
- python setuppy install cannot be run
- ruby on rails - i can't install heroku cli on ubuntu [error during apt-get update? ]
- ruby on rails - date_select cannot be saved
- ruby - validation cannot be granted
- ruby bcrypt cannot be installed
- i don't understand how linux/etc/crontab works
- ruby - i don't know how to upgrade or uninstall yarn
- what is 54 + (linux-headers + linux-headers-devel) 415+ (linux-headers + linux-headers-devel)
- linux - i can't create a virtualbox virtual machine on my mac
- ruby - improvement of nomethoderror undefined method `paginate'
- linux - how to resolve the "command is only available in wsl or inside a visual studio code terminal" error
- ruby - implementation of asynchronous like function in production environment
- c ++ - after reinstalling the pcl library, i can no longer build
- commands can no longer be used on ubuntu [/ usr/bin/env: ‘ruby’: no such file or directory]
- ruby - about active storage