I am studying Ruby.When
rbenv install 2.5.1 is executed, the following error message is output and installation is not possible.
Do you have any cause?
The execution environment is installed with Ubuntu on Windows10home.
Downloading ruby-2.5.1.tar.bz2 ...->https://cache.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/2.5/ruby-2.5.1.tar.bz2 Installing ruby-2.5. 1 ... BUILD FAILED (Ubuntu 18.04 using ruby-build 20191111-12-g08af628) Inspect or clean up the working tree at /tmp/ruby-build.20191124102508.5784.xlpsqt Results logged to /tmp/ruby-build.20191124102508.5784.log Last 10 log lines: The Ruby readline extension was not compiled.The Ruby zlib extension was not compiled. ERROR: Ruby install aborted due to missing extensions Try running
apt-get install -y libssl-dev libreadline-dev zlib1g-devto fetch missing dependencies.Configure options used: --prefix =/home/riku0513 /.rbenv/versions/2.5.1 --enable-shared LDFLAGS = -L/home/riku0513/.rbenv/versions/2.5.1/lib CPPFLAGS = -I/home/riku0513/.rbenv/versions/2.5.1/include
Answer # 1
apt-get install -y libssl-dev libreadline-dev zlib1g-dev
to fetch missing dependencies.
Install the necessary libraries as described above.
- ruby on rails 6 - the delete function cannot be implemented well
- ruby on rails - cannot pass id to destroy action of intermediate table
- ruby - account id cannot be saved with stripe
- ruby - gtk3 cannot be installed
- ruby on rails 5 - the time notation cannot be written normally
- ruby - [rails] when rails s is executed, an error "cannot load database configuration" appears and it is forcibly term
- ruby - asynchronous communication of like function cannot be implemented
- python - psycopg2 cannot pip install
- ruby - logout function cannot be implemented
- python - $pip install -r requirementstxt cannot be executed with an error
- ruby on rails - data cannot be saved in the intermediate table (parameters cannot be passed)
- ruby - [rails] i can't install the add favorite button
- ruby - [rails] cannot refer to the relation destination table
- ruby on rails runtime error cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails 5 - actioncontroller :: invalidauthenticitytoken cannot be resolved
- ruby nokogiri some parts cannot be obtained
- ruby - xcode-select --install not possible!
- ruby - cannot save to database
- ruby - the method defined in the model cannot be used
- ruby - i entered secret_key_base, but http error 500 cannot be resolved
- Kali linux no access to graphics mode
- linux - how to use wildcards in the find command
- linux - if you turn off the power of the host pc while the docker container is running, the data in the host pc directory mounte
- cannot access the server because the port does not open
- an error occurs when executing a c ++ program to execute in c ++ 11
- linux self-made driver does not call init function
- about device driver (spi communication) in embedded linux (ubuntu)
- i don't understand how linux/etc/crontab works
- nginx - when the configuration file is divided, the behavior when accessing it changes
- linux - i am trying to install and compile open source code however, even if you follow the procedure, you cannot do it