The title is still a simple question.
Use pandas only when batch importing csv data from a file or only for output after processing
Isn't it awkward to personally store in a numpy array when importing into variables?
import numpy as np import pandas as pd a = np.array (pd.read_csv ("hoge.csv")) #Do processing a = pd.DataFrame (a) a.to_csv ("hoge_out.csv")
Answer # 1
>Is it a bad way to store in a numpy array personally?
The royal road.
Answer # 2
Simple things can be done with just numpy, so it will be more beautiful.
numpy.loadtxt — NumPy v1.17 Manual
numpy.savetxt — NumPy v1.17 Manual
If you want to do more complicated preprocessing, you can read it with pandas and process it on it. The policy of preprocessing as quickly as possible and handling with numpy arrays is subtle in exploratory data analysis and visualization, but I think that it is possible to implement a machine learning model.
- python - i want to store a 3d array in an array using numpy
- python - [pandas] how to search for unexpected data
- [python] extract a specific column from a data frame (when holding a specific column name in a variable)
- python - the py file that imported pandas cannot be executed by double-clicking
- python - if the value of pandas df is a list, get it under the condition of the element in the list
- python, pandas series, how to break a line in the middle of a string
- python 3x - pandas: i want to normalize the result aggregated by pivot_table
- python 3x - pandas matrix summary table insert columns
- python - how to handle pandas missing values
- python - i want to organize information in 3 columns into 2 columns in a pandas data frame
- python - i want to delete all lines that contain a pandas string
- python - algorithm to extract numpy serial numbers
- python 3x - pandas: about line feed characters when outputting txt
- python - how to store tkinter input values in mysql
- python (pandas): how to create multiple dataframes using for statement and output them to tsv file
- i want to store data using a for statement using a table in html in python, but it is not displayed well
- i want to use pandas with python, read the contents of a column in a csv file, and add a new column that stores the correspondin
- python - about batch calculation of pandas data frame
- python - i want to aggregate by range with pandas
- python 3x - [python] about the method of totaling for each data frame and element
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin