The title is still a simple question.
Use pandas only when batch importing csv data from a file or only for output after processing
Isn't it awkward to personally store in a numpy array when importing into variables?
import numpy as np import pandas as pd a = np.array (pd.read_csv ("hoge.csv")) #Do processing a = pd.DataFrame (a) a.to_csv ("hoge_out.csv")
Answer # 1
>Is it a bad way to store in a numpy array personally?
The royal road.
Answer # 2
Simple things can be done with just numpy, so it will be more beautiful.
numpy.loadtxt — NumPy v1.17 Manual
numpy.savetxt — NumPy v1.17 Manual
If you want to do more complicated preprocessing, you can read it with pandas and process it on it. The policy of preprocessing as quickly as possible and handling with numpy arrays is subtle in exploratory data analysis and visualization, but I think that it is possible to implement a machine learning model.
- python - i want to store a 3d array in an array using numpy
- python - how to arrange and display pandas data frame like data frame in html
- python - tabelog scraping: i want to create a data frame for each store name, address, and evaluation score
- how do i merge dataframes inside a python pandas function?
- python 3x - the reading of the expression in the excel file in pandas becomes nan
- python - about pandas, gspread
- python pandas pivot_table is not reflected
- python - how to load multiple time formats with pandas
- python - count by element with pivot_table in pandas
- python - i want to speed up the calculation of for statements with numpy
- python - about data analysis in pandas
- python 3x - python i want to add the last weekday of the month as a new column to the data frame
- python - how to store the characters in the list in the dictionary
- python - [pandas] how to search for unexpected data
- python - i want to store an object in an array
- python - merge after pandas pivot
- eliminating pandas install and import in python pyenv export ldflags
- python - shuffle a few lines of pandas for weekdays and holidays
- python - the date format when reading csv data with pandas and graphing it does not work
- python - i can't understand the specifications of pandas