I want to create an application that creates an animated movie by arranging multiple still images on Android.
In iOS, AVFoundation was used to arrange still images, insert a sound file there at the specified number of seconds, and finally convert it to mp4.
Is there an API that can do this on Android? What is the name of the API?
Answer # 1
If you check the package name of "androidx.media ~" such as androidx.media, you can find various things.
Is the following site helpful?
Implementing a media player from scratch
- java - android sessiongetinstance () error [send email]
- java - i want to reflect the data selected with android studio spinner in the textview
- java - how to keep android studio images
- java - about android socket communication
- java - i want to run main on android stuido
- java - socket communication in android studio → i want to transfer images
- java - how to distinguish "android studio" library or homebrew function, create button
- java - when i try to run it in android studio, i get layout_constrainend_toendof is not found
- java - i cannot use handler of android well
- java - synchronized video playback on two android devices (client)
- java - [android] i want to display characters on two textviews with a time difference
- java - about library introduction in android studio
- java - unable to launch emulator in android studio
- java - i want to play youtube on android using the youtube android player api
- java - i want to create a firestore timestamp in android studio
- java - okhttp cannot be imported in android
- java - [android] i want to get colors as a character string from colorsxml change the color of vector image "setcolorfilter
- android application development [java] i want to send push notifications from firebase, but i can't do heads-up notifications pr
- java - [android] i want to insert two images inside with a circle frame image as the background [xml]
- java studio only project development with android studio
- java : Optimizing the event handler
- Learning Android. Which language is better for Kotlin or Java perspective and why?
- java : PutExtra /getExtra error
- java : Strange NumberFormatException
- Android: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown color
- java : Get location data more often
- java : Android studio does not see MainActivity
- java : Falls off ViewBinding
- java : How to fix realm initialization error
- Calling a function from a Kotlin file in Java code