I want to create an application that creates an animated movie by arranging multiple still images on Android.
In iOS, AVFoundation was used to arrange still images, insert a sound file there at the specified number of seconds, and finally convert it to mp4.
Is there an API that can do this on Android? What is the name of the API?
Answer # 1
If you check the package name of "androidx.media ~" such as androidx.media, you can find various things.
Is the following site helpful?
Implementing a media player from scratch
- java - please tell me how to resolve the android studio error
- java - socket connection cannot be made with android studio failed to connect
- java - socket communication in android studio → i want to transfer images
- java - i want to run main on android stuido
- java - about android socket communication
- java - how to keep android studio images
- java - [android] i want to get colors as a character string from colorsxml change the color of vector image "setcolorfilter
- java - synchronized video playback on two android devices (client)
- android application development [java] i want to send push notifications from firebase, but i can't do heads-up notifications pr
- java - [android studio] i get a mysterious error when i try to build on a real machine
- java - in android studio, a red character appears in the activity specification part
- java - [android 10] i want to display an app on top of other apps
- java - i want to make it fade in at the screen transition in android
- java - [android] app crashes at startup
- java - [android application development] cannot get current location information with getlastknownlocation()
- java - i cannot start android studio
- java studio only project development with android studio
- java - when i try to run it in android studio, i get layout_constrainend_toendof is not found
- java - android: about zero padding of strings
- java - how to be sure to open the system file app in android intent
- java - i want to use api level 26 or later on an android smartphone with an api level 23 smartphone
- java - listview seems to be null
- java - when creating a settings app on android, do you refuse to operate the original settings app?
- java - listview is not displayed
- java - where to check user input for clean architecture (cleanarchitecture)
- i'm new to the program i started learning kotlin because i wanted to make an android app, but an experienced programming person
- java - i want to post form-data with fuel
- java - listview does not show multiple rows
- java - is there an api to control charging in android os?
- java - [android] i want to insert two images inside with a circle frame image as the background [xml]