In order to learn PHP, in the process of creating a local development environment, when I was typing code in the Power shell, when I restarted, all the written contents disappeared and I retyped it like this I got an error and I couldn't move on.
mkdir: An item with the specified name C: \ Windows \ system32 \ MyVagrant already exists.
Occurrence line: 1 character: 1
+ mkdir MyVagrant
~ ~ ~
+ CategoryInfo: ResourceExists: (C: \ Windows \ system32 \ MyVagrant: String) [New-Item], IOException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId: DirectoryExist, Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.NewItemCommand
Does this mean that there is still data on the power shell that was last entered? I thought, I looked for various files, but I do not understand well, google on the net and create a new file? I saw a site that looked like this, but I couldn't understand what was written by my knowledge, so I asked a question on this site
Answer # 1
The content of the error is "mkdir: The specified name C: \ Windows \ system32 \ MyVagrant item already exists" is output, and the first "mkdir" is a command to create a directory.
So I tried to create a "C: \ Windows \ system32 \ MyVagrant" directory with the "mkdir" command, but it already exists! That means ...
I think the following procedure is a good solution.
Rename the directory "C: \ Windows \ system32 \ MyVagrant" (eg "MyVagrant-old")
Restart your PC.
Run the Power Shell code again.
When the error disappears, delete the directory "MyVagrant-old".
If you don't fix it, you should check the contents of the running Power Shell code.
- i want to eliminate the parse error of windows batch
- windows - error that sass "nodejs" cannot be used nodejs 14153 lts
- windows - error when installing all at once with sass "npm install" up to date in 0554s found 0 vulnerabilities
- when i try to launch virtualbox from vagrant, i get an error that port 80 is already in use
- windows - about the shell after ssh connection to winserver 2019
- windows - the error "the adb binary found at ~ adbexe is obsolete" cannot be resolved
- windows - the error "your gpu driver information ~" is displayed, but the corresponding driver is not available
- about the error when executing the initial setting of windows server 2019 with ansible
- windows - i want to eliminate a bash syntax error
- i want to know how to display a file open error in the perl error log on windows server
- how to resolve python exe for windows, run-time error, could not be extracted
- when i start windows terminal, i get an error message i also want to make ubuntu 1804 lts the default