Despite this, the original HTML file is decorated with CSS and the background is yellow, the day of the cat is light blue,
I'm planning to increase the font size.
Where is wrong?
What I have tried is a procedure for reading an external CSS file into an HTML document on the Internet
I checked what was wrong with me
I don't know what's wrong because it seems to do the same thing.
Answer # 1
There are a lot of things to worry about, but for the time being about reading.
If the file is in the hierarchy as presented (assuming html is in a folder)
If the code is presented
├ index.css.html ├ images ├ style.css ├ Screenshot
It becomes the hierarchical structure.
I am worried from here on, but I think that it is probably the following configuration, so I think it is easier to organize all the presentation data in the folder.
If you have a desktop, you may not be able to organize it later, and you will have trouble when creating multiple pages.
├ index.capter2.htmlfile-index.css.html ├ images ├ style.css ├ Screenshot
- html - description method for vba web scraping
- html - automatic login method by vbscript (method to identify and select the login button from information other than name and i
- html - isara twitter icon display method
- html - how to call a method in python
- i want to use colors other than the basic 16 colors when sending smtp mail in html format in outlook
- html - undefined method `pickup' for # error cannot be resolved
- html - i want to use [waitnotelement] of selenium basic
- html - i would like to know an alternative method because the a tag and text-align cannot be used together
- html/css a method that does not reverse the character background in the a tag
- coding method for obtaining html from a design company on a website
- html - responsive implementation method of left and right blocks
- html - thank you for applying css in the input element
- html - about the description method of css reflected only in ie
- html - a method to make the image inside the container of bootstrap stick out of the container and center it to the screen width
- html - about basic css layout
- html : How to align the title and description on top (of the slider) and in the center of the slider (without applying height an
- html : Move item down
- html : Art Deco border in CSS
- html : Static not showing on Django site
- html : How to remove a translucent dark rectangle via CSS when you tap an element with your finger on mobile devices?
- html : how to implement a block?
- why is the root HTML page being clipped?