Despite this, the original HTML file is decorated with CSS and the background is yellow, the day of the cat is light blue,
I'm planning to increase the font size.
Where is wrong?
What I have tried is a procedure for reading an external CSS file into an HTML document on the Internet
I checked what was wrong with me
I don't know what's wrong because it seems to do the same thing.
Answer # 1
There are a lot of things to worry about, but for the time being about reading.
If the file is in the hierarchy as presented (assuming html is in a folder)
If the code is presented
├ index.css.html ├ images ├ style.css ├ Screenshot
It becomes the hierarchical structure.
I am worried from here on, but I think that it is probably the following configuration, so I think it is easier to organize all the presentation data in the folder.
If you have a desktop, you may not be able to organize it later, and you will have trouble when creating multiple pages.
├ index.capter2.htmlfile-index.css.html ├ images ├ style.css ├ Screenshot
- html - how to call a method in python
- i want to use colors other than the basic 16 colors when sending smtp mail in html format in outlook
- html - undefined method `pickup' for # error cannot be resolved
- html - i want to use [waitnotelement] of selenium basic
- html - i would like to know an alternative method because the a tag and text-align cannot be used together
- html/css a method that does not reverse the character background in the a tag
- coding method for obtaining html from a design company on a website
- html - responsive implementation method of left and right blocks
- html - thank you for applying css in the input element
- html - about the description method of css reflected only in ie
- html - a method to make the image inside the container of bootstrap stick out of the container and center it to the screen width
- html - about basic css layout
- Java method for creating and applying PPT slide master
- Java rmi remote method call basic usage analysis
- Keras weight saving and weight loading method
- display method in flask html
- html - i don't know how to draw a resized square below the text
- html - background size when character size is specified by css
- html - i want to adjust the characters according to the input frame
- html - no text is displayed
- java - about js that displays images randomly
- html - side-by-side, vertical-sided mixture
- html - css does not apply
- location of css files when working with html files in python
- html - solve the mystery phenomenon that the layout is different depending on the user even though the same code and the same cs