To create a management screen with Laravel, I wanted to use the template AdminLTE, and started with installing Laravel.
I installed Laravel 6.5 with
$composer create-project "laravel/laravel = 6.0. *" project
* The reason for using Laravel6 is that AdminLTE has recently been upgraded and the latest version (version 3) requires Laravel 6.0 or higher.
After installing, I wanted to put the files in the project directly under the document root.
$mv *. [^ \.] * ..
moved the file.
At this point, Laravel's default page has been successfully displayed, so
Installed AdminLTE in
$composer require jeroennoten/laravel-adminlte
'providers' =>[ (Omitted) JeroenNoten \ LaravelAdminLte \ ServiceProvider :: class, ],
to add a service provider and copy the AdminLTE assets file to the public folder
$php artisan vendor: publish --provider = "JeroenNoten \ LaravelAdminLte \ ServiceProvider" --tag = assets
I get an error with
In ProviderRepository.php line 208: Class 'JeroenNoten \ LaravelAdminLte \ ServiceProvider' not found
What is the cause of this?
Answer # 1
It doesn't seem to do the same thing as the work on the official website.
- [php/xampp] an error occurs when setting the include path
- error occurs when vagrant up in homestead environment with laravel
- php - error that occurs when laravel follow function undefined variable: user
- python - an error occurs in the if statement program that compares the size of numbers
- vba - no error occurs in docmdtransferspreadsheet in the form of operating access from excel
- php - laravel error cannot be resolved
- ios - error occurs when only value in dictionary is stored in array
- how to set https default setting in laravel using mamp
- python - an error occurs in the account creation process using [django]formview
- php - error when installing bensampo/laravel-enum on laravel 5838
- python - [error 5] access is denied: occurs in osmakedirs
- error when setting apache2 to https on raspberrypi
- sql - an error occurs in the alter statement that changes the column type
- error message from mysql when opening laravel app
- react native - error occurs in application development using reactnative
- laravel - laradock exit(3) error
- laravel - stack error: command failed: appears when npm install
- python - i want to solve the error that occurs in learning scikit-learn
- cors error occurs when hitting api
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin