To create a management screen with Laravel, I wanted to use the template AdminLTE, and started with installing Laravel.
I installed Laravel 6.5 with
$composer create-project "laravel/laravel = 6.0. *" project
* The reason for using Laravel6 is that AdminLTE has recently been upgraded and the latest version (version 3) requires Laravel 6.0 or higher.
After installing, I wanted to put the files in the project directly under the document root.
$mv *. [^ \.] * ..
moved the file.
At this point, Laravel's default page has been successfully displayed, so
Installed AdminLTE in
$composer require jeroennoten/laravel-adminlte
'providers' =>[ (Omitted) JeroenNoten \ LaravelAdminLte \ ServiceProvider :: class, ],
to add a service provider and copy the AdminLTE assets file to the public folder
$php artisan vendor: publish --provider = "JeroenNoten \ LaravelAdminLte \ ServiceProvider" --tag = assets
I get an error with
In ProviderRepository.php line 208: Class 'JeroenNoten \ LaravelAdminLte \ ServiceProvider' not found
What is the cause of this?
Answer # 1
It doesn't seem to do the same thing as the work on the official website.
- php - error that occurs when laravel follow function undefined variable: user
- [php/xampp] an error occurs when setting the include path
- error when upgrading laravel 6x → 7x cannot be resolved
- python - error occurs only in debug mode in vba
- flutter - an error occurs in the implementation of onpressed
- python 3x - an error occurs in the library for python3 tkinter drag and drop
- ruby - an error occurs in yamldump using rspec string io
- java - kod-i want to know what to do when an error occurs in a method that should not have been written
- python - list index out of range error occurs for index 0
- python - time-out error occurs during communication
- small error occurs in calculation using% of python
- error is output periodically by laravel
- php - laravel: i want to resolve the error target class [***] does not exist
- an error occurs when installing the postgresql12 develop file on aws (ec2)
- php - i want to solve the problem that an error occurs as soon as i put $result = $stmt-> fetch (pdo :: fetch_assoc) ;
- machine learning - unicodedecodeerror error occurs when creating original model of keras-yolo3
- i want to display dynamic form error messages in laravel
- unity - gui error: an error occurs when creating a folder or script
- a 400 error occurs when sending post from php to gas (google spread sheet) with curl