When I open a terminal to build a python environment, the command doesn't respond to anything.
No matter what you type, it will result in
command not found.
- I can't even sudo and I'm in trouble.
- When you open a terminal, for some reason it defaults to the .ssh hierarchy.
If i know the cause, please give me a professor.
The contents of bash_profile are here.
Answer # 1
Is this part not PATH but PATH?
- how to specify a text file after a python file at the windows command prompt
- command does not start in python discordbot
- python 3x - i want to divide the process when it is err as a result of command execution in python3 subprocess
- python - please tell me the solution of gunicorn: command not found when deploying heroku (crying)
- python - error running flask in terminal
- questions about the run command in python
- python - discord bot command cannot be started
- python - delete bom on the command line
- django-admin command doesn't work in python django
- command prompt - the python executable is not executed only with cmd
- nodejs terminal? command? i don't know how to hit
- command line - when i started artisan in the terminal, i couldn't enter commands
- python 3x - the pip code is not recognized on the vscode terminal
- about shell command execution and return value from python
- python - raspberry pi command
- python - about the phenomenon that the brew command is not found in jupyterlab
- python - anaconda is not displayed in the terminal on mac