I recently started Vim and I am studying Vim using neovim with reference to the following site.
I have a question, but in the Vim sample at the above site
Is it possible to change the vim setting that the selected mode is colored?
Or is it possible by installing a plug-in?
(The color is set to NORMAL mode of the image below)
Sorry, I couldn't think of a search word, but I asked this question.
Answer # 1
Nice to meet you, the gorilla who wrote the article.
The image is called the status line.
There is a plug-in called lightline.vim.
For the introduction method, please try here in the readme
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin