What do the meanings of SELECT, FROM, WHERE, LIMIT, etc. displayed when using rails c?
Since the cause was not understood in the state that DB was not received, I am investigating as follows, but I cannot read it.
2.6.3: 001>Book.all Book Load (1.6ms) SELECT "books". * FROM "books" =>#
2.6.3: 001>Book.find (1) Book Load (0.1ms) SELECT "books". * FROM "books" WHERE "books". "Id" =? LIMIT? [["Id", 1], ["LIMIT", 1]] Traceback (most recent call last): 16: from /home/ec2-user/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.6.3/gems/activesupport-126.96.36.199/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:287:in `load ' 15: from /home/ec2-user/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.6.3/gems/activesupport-188.8.131.52/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:259:in `load_dependency ' 14: from /home/ec2-user/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.6.3/gems/activesupport-184.108.40.206/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:287:in `block in load ' 13: from /home/ec2-user/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.6.3/gems/activesupport-220.127.116.11/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:287:inec2-user:~/eec2-
Because I haven't used rails c almost before, this is a rudimentary question.
Answer # 1
The SQL statement that rails sends to the DB.
- ruby on rails - rails render: about the matter that the url after new is different
- ruby on rails - about matters that cannot be migrated
- about validation of ruby on rails
- about description of manifest file of ruby on rails
- ruby on rails - about switching screen display on multiple models
- ruby on rails 6 - rails tutorial chapter 14 about follow, unfollow, following? methods
- ruby - about rails controller new action
- ruby - about embedding rails videos
- ruby on rails - about the argument of rubyonrails params
- ruby on rails - about nomethoderror in skilscontroller # create
- ruby on rails 6 - about rails error "wrong number of arguments (given 1, expected 0)"
- ruby - about rails routing
- ruby on rails - about primary key/natural key/surrogate key in db design
- ruby - about the delete function in rails
- ruby on rails - about rails composite indexes
- ruby on rails - about request spec of rspec about test code at login
- ruby on rails - about conditional branching using elsif
- ruby on rails - about image distribution on heroku and s3
- ruby - [rails] about nameerror
- ruby on rails - about multi-word search to multiple columns using ransack