From the previous question, I was able to create a data frame, but I tried to create a bar graph from
barplot (x $speed). A statement is displayed.
Error in barplot.default (x $speed):
'height' must be a vector or matrix
x<-data.frame (TIME = c (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, 14,15,16,17), SPEED = c (2,5,2,5,3,3,3,3,2,3,2,4,3,3,3,3,3))
1 1 2
2 2 5
3 3 2
4 4 5
5 5 3
6 6 3
7 7 3
8 8 3
9 9 2
10 10 3
11 11 2
12 12 4
13 13 3
14 14 3
15 15 3
16 16 3
17 17 3
What is the cause of this error statement?
How do you make a bar chart?
Answer # 1
Uppercase and lowercase letters are different characters in data frame column names.
- creating a draw editor in java error: missing class, interface or enum
- python data analysis graph error
- creating laravel's own error page
- please tell me how to resolve the error "all entries of'x' must be nonnegative and finite"
- r package "glmnet" installation error
- i got an error in r that says "true/false is required is a missing value"
- i want to retrieve only the rows that cause an error in the date conversion by lubridate (example: 2020-02-30 etc)
- error in fill option when creating button of python tkinter
- when i create a histogram in r, i get an error i don't know the cause
- i want to know why an access error occurs when creating a vbo buffer in opengl
- about the error in mapbackground of rgooglemaps
- unix - error when creating rails directory
- python graph indicator error
- python - about the error that occurred when creating the table
- i get an error at inheritance while creating a blog in php
- r error message in descending order sort
- unity - gui error: an error occurs when creating a folder or script
- c # - error when creating unity class
- json - build error while creating latex environment with vs code
- regarding the error of r language "readcsv"