From the previous question, I was able to create a data frame, but I tried to create a bar graph from
barplot (x $speed). A statement is displayed.
Error in barplot.default (x $speed):
'height' must be a vector or matrix
x<-data.frame (TIME = c (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, 14,15,16,17), SPEED = c (2,5,2,5,3,3,3,3,2,3,2,4,3,3,3,3,3))
1 1 2
2 2 5
3 3 2
4 4 5
5 5 3
6 6 3
7 7 3
8 8 3
9 9 2
10 10 3
11 11 2
12 12 4
13 13 3
14 14 3
15 15 3
16 16 3
17 17 3
What is the cause of this error statement?
How do you make a bar chart?
Answer # 1
Uppercase and lowercase letters are different characters in data frame column names.
- postgresql - an error occurs when creating a table with postgre
- i want to know why an access error occurs when creating a vbo buffer in opengl
- cannot create line graph with ggplot2
- error: unexpected'}'
- about error when creating a new laravel project
- i want to know how to cancel the error in dataframe(chr37, cpg37)
- about error when creating prefab in unity, c#
- error creating user in postgresql
- creating laravel's own error page
- please tell me how to resolve the error "all entries of'x' must be nonnegative and finite"
- r package "glmnet" installation error
- i got an error in r that says "true/false is required is a missing value"
- i want to retrieve only the rows that cause an error in the date conversion by lubridate (example: 2020-02-30 etc)
- error in fill option when creating button of python tkinter
- when i create a histogram in r, i get an error i don't know the cause
- about the error in mapbackground of rgooglemaps
- python outputs a graph of approximation error with euclidean distance (2)
- unix - error when creating rails directory
- python graph indicator error
- python - about the error that occurred when creating the table
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin