Try voice interaction
"2. Click the Gradle sync button", where is it?
The image is my Android Studio screen.
I selected Toolbar, but it still didn't appear.
According to the site, it is only written as project import, but it is not written which one should be selected in the following window that is displayed as import proceeds.
As you pointed out, it is still not displayed.
When I opened the file menu, there was no sync with gradle in the first place.
Try again from the installation of Android Studio.
Install Android Studio again, but downloaded the project I want to sync, but the gradle sync button was not displayed.
However, this is from before the re-installation, but if you create a new project from the file menu, the gradle sync button will appear.
Answer # 1
2. Click the Gradle sync button ", where is it?
It seems that the button image and position have changed several times even in the same Android Studio 3.x. Although it's a free development tool, it's a little annoying.
Where is a "Sync project with gradle files" button in Android Studio 3?-Stack Overflow
If you have Android Studio 3.5, select "View" from the menu, and check "Toolbar". A toolbar with "Sync Project with Gradle Files" tool button will appear. Below is an example for my Android Studio 3.5. That is the button surrounded by a red frame.
- button color change in android studio
- Android studio update gradle error build project failed solution
- How to configure gradle in Android Studio under Flutter
- in android studio, about the code that clicks the button and displays the text entered in edittext in textview
- Solve the problem that Android Studio Gradle Metadata is particularly slow
- Android Studio 36 set Gradle Offline Mode
- gradle - unresolved reference in android studio
- android studio - andriod studio project creation wizard
- android studio - in edittext, i want the cursor to disappear when the entry is completed
- android studio - after uploading androidstudio, [design/text] switch tab disappeared
- Android studio develops a small dialogue robot app (example code)
- android studio "loading "
- Use and solution of Android Studio finish () method click "return" (direct exit)
- java - android studio real machine debugging error
- java - android studio cannot assign to assign an event to the seek bar
- i want to make an sns application in android studio
- java - i want to change the jdk path used only in android studio terminal
- when i try to run the app in android studio, it crashes immediately after launch
- Android studio listview implements list data display data loop display effect
- android studio - creating a game to avoid i want to descend from a random position from the beginning
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs