Try voice interaction
"2. Click the Gradle sync button", where is it?
The image is my Android Studio screen.
I selected Toolbar, but it still didn't appear.
According to the site, it is only written as project import, but it is not written which one should be selected in the following window that is displayed as import proceeds.
As you pointed out, it is still not displayed.
When I opened the file menu, there was no sync with gradle in the first place.
Try again from the installation of Android Studio.
Install Android Studio again, but downloaded the project I want to sync, but the gradle sync button was not displayed.
However, this is from before the re-installation, but if you create a new project from the file menu, the gradle sync button will appear.
Answer # 1
2. Click the Gradle sync button ", where is it?
It seems that the button image and position have changed several times even in the same Android Studio 3.x. Although it's a free development tool, it's a little annoying.
Where is a "Sync project with gradle files" button in Android Studio 3?-Stack Overflow
If you have Android Studio 3.5, select "View" from the menu, and check "Toolbar". A toolbar with "Sync Project with Gradle Files" tool button will appear. Below is an example for my Android Studio 3.5. That is the button surrounded by a red frame.
- How to configure gradle in Android Studio under Flutter
- Android Studio 36 set Gradle Offline Mode
- in android studio, about the code that clicks the button and displays the text entered in edittext in textview
- button color change in android studio
- Solve the problem that Android Studio Gradle Metadata is particularly slow
- gradle - unresolved reference in android studio
- Android studio update gradle error build project failed solution
- android studio - i would like to know the reason why cannot be converted appears in jsonobject (string) and how to deal with it
- Android studio listview implements list data display data loop display effect
- unable to initialize algolia in android studio
- enabling instant run in android studio has no effect
- how to support all versions of android studio
- android studio - i don't understand the meaning of the error
- sqlite - android studio: how to refresh files in device file explorer
- java - i want to change the jdk path used only in android studio terminal
- java - android studio 363, build output is garbled
- java - [android studio] storage operations (folder creation/file creation) do not work
- java - if you dnd the palette object in android studio, you can install it, but an error occurs
- Android Studio one-click generation Json entity class tutorial
- Android Studio 360 method of binding new features of view