I want to install numpy from the command prompt.
I'm typing 'python -m pip install --upgrade pip', but I can't install it all at once. Please let me know if there is a solution.
You are using pip version 9.0.1, however version 19.3.1 is available.
You should consider upgrading via the 'python -m pip install --upgrade pip' command.
C: \ Users \ admin>pip install numpy Requirement already satisfied: numpy in c: \ software \ python \ python-3.6.0 \ lib \ site-packages You are using pip version 9.0.1, however version 19.3.1 is available. You should consider upgrading via the 'python -m pip install --upgrade pip' command. C: \ Users \ admin>
Answer # 1
The error shown is not an error. Whether it was installed or not will appear (as you can see, if you run
python -m pip install --upgrade pipas shown in the message).
Requirement already satisfied: numpy in c: \ software \ python \ python-3.6.0 \ lib \ site-packages
, the installation is complete. Check if you can import from the python program without any problems.
- command prompt - the python executable is not executed only with cmd
- how to specify a text file after a python file at the windows command prompt
- python 3x - i want to divide the process when it is err as a result of command execution in python3 subprocess
- python - delete bom on the command line
- python - i get an error when i type pip3 install scikit-learn
- python - i want to speed up the calculation of for statements with numpy
- python:i can't install wxpython
- python - if you enter pip3 install pillow, you will see something like this
- i want to start mysql safe mode from the command prompt
- python - i can't install scikit-learn
- python - discord bot command cannot be started
- questions about the run command in python
- python - [macos] i can't install psycopg2
- about python pip install error
- command prompt - i want to delete a file using a regular expression in a batch file
- python - please tell me the solution of gunicorn: command not found when deploying heroku (crying)
- command prompt - i'm getting an error when building vuejs
- i can't install cvxpy with python jupyter
- i want to move files at the command prompt
- unable to install python library from github to google colab