Applications created with ruby on rails using AWS
You are deploying.
Proceeding with reference to the links below.
(Deployment ①) The world's most careful AWS explanation. Using EC2 to give your Rails app to AWS
If i install with
$sudo pip install awscli
, you will get an error.
Could not fetch URL https://pypi.python.org/simple/awscli/: There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: HTTPSConnectionPool (host = 'pypi.python.org', port = 443): Max retries exceeded with url:/simple/awscli / (Caused by SSLError ("Can't connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.",))-Skipping Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement awscli (from versions:) No matching distribution found for awscli
A problem with SSL? I wonder if it is
I'm searching for a solution,
I can't find it.
Also check the Amazon official website,
Tried but the same error.
Install the AWS CLI on macOS
I use mac.
With Python 3.6.5, the pip version is pip 9.0.3.
If i can tell me
Answer # 1
brew uninstall --ignore-dependencies python remove python
Reinstall Python with brew install python
Install with pip3 install awscli
Answer # 2
The version of pip is very old (Latest is 19.3.1), so why not update it?
pip install -U pip
However, if you are using homebrew in the first place, I think that it is also ant to put in homebrew.
brew install awscli
- i'm having trouble installing python 390
- python - i'm having trouble installing pynacl
- i'm having trouble figuring out how to list the return values in python
- python - how to import a file (py) i'm having trouble with an error (probably due to the path)
- python 3x - i'm having trouble not knowing the regular expression that removes certain whitespace
- python - i am in trouble because the cause of attributeerror is unknown
- i'm having trouble with ruby's word bingo algorithm
- i'm having trouble using the paginate part of php
- i'm making a chat with socket io of nodejs, but i'm having trouble with a problem
- c # - i'm having trouble with xss countermeasures during json post in aspnet core mvc
- a large number of errors when installing the python library
- i am having trouble with the text file disappearing after building the monaca smartphone app
- [ruby] i'm having trouble with nomethoderror
- i'm having trouble running the api in vuejs + bootstrap and displaying the results using v-for and card
- python - i am in trouble because the cause of invalid syntax is unknown
- ruby on rails - i'm having trouble getting an actionview :: syntaxerror while implementing category selection using active_hash
- heroku - i'm having trouble with bundle install
- google apps script - i am having trouble with the order of the output results of the associative array added by the push functio
- i'm having trouble with the code before creating the opengl frame model
- drop-down menu - i'm having trouble opening the dropdown menu in drawer