Applications created with ruby on rails using AWS
You are deploying.
Proceeding with reference to the links below.
(Deployment ①) The world's most careful AWS explanation. Using EC2 to give your Rails app to AWS
If i install with
$sudo pip install awscli
, you will get an error.
Could not fetch URL https://pypi.python.org/simple/awscli/: There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: HTTPSConnectionPool (host = 'pypi.python.org', port = 443): Max retries exceeded with url:/simple/awscli / (Caused by SSLError ("Can't connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available.",))-Skipping Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement awscli (from versions:) No matching distribution found for awscli
A problem with SSL? I wonder if it is
I'm searching for a solution,
I can't find it.
Also check the Amazon official website,
Tried but the same error.
Install the AWS CLI on macOS
I use mac.
With Python 3.6.5, the pip version is pip 9.0.3.
If i can tell me
Answer # 1
brew uninstall --ignore-dependencies python remove python
Reinstall Python with brew install python
Install with pip3 install awscli
Answer # 2
The version of pip is very old (Latest is 19.3.1), so why not update it?
pip install -U pip
However, if you are using homebrew in the first place, I think that it is also ant to put in homebrew.
brew install awscli
- i'm having trouble installing the python library from github
- python - i'm having trouble with a tkinter module error
- i'm having trouble figuring out how to list the return values in python
- python 3x - python3 it worked until last month, but i'm having trouble with the error below suddenly this month
- [python] i'm having a problem because i don't know how to efficiently output the line numbers of duplicate lines in a data frame
- i'm having trouble with sass scss @import
- ruby on rails - i'm having trouble solving the test error
- ruby - i'm having trouble getting a bcrypt-encrypted password in rails
- php - i'm having trouble dealing with laravel errors
- css3 - i'm having trouble centering with css
- i'm having trouble running the program normally with c ++ putty
- python - i get an error with cv2_version_ after installing opencv
- unity - i'm having trouble with c # error cs1061
- i get an error when installing the python package
- i'm having trouble proving the existence of a typescript object property
- html - i'm having trouble with a background error
- php - i'm having trouble with laravel's global scope
- i'm having trouble using the paginate part of php
- heroku - i'm having trouble with bundle install
- i'm making a chat with socket io of nodejs, but i'm having trouble with a problem
- ruby - nameerror uninitialized constant drinkscontroller :: drinktag
- ruby - behavior that i do not know if rails can be started with unicorn
- ruby - dynamically display rails select box choices
- ruby - when i try to update rails, i get a routing error
- ruby - undefined method `model_name'for nil: i got an error in nilclass and want to know where the cause is
- ruby - aws deployment the asset "" is not present in the asset pipeline cannot be resolved
- ruby - i want to move to the page of the person who posted the price by clicking the price on the posted product detail page
- ruby - sns login i don't know how to install twitter api
- ruby - i want to solve nameerror in posts # index with asynchronous like function [rails]
- ruby - rails app can't deploy to heroku