I want to learn statistics, and I think that languages such as Python and R are the main languages used in that case. This time, I would like to use R to obtain a rough value from the experimental results of the constant a in the following experiment using a distribution map.Experiment details
In this experiment, if the force does not work on the object, the agenda is to investigate how the object moves.
When the force does not act on the object, I want to build a state where gravity is almost zero, but it is a little difficult, so the state where the force of injection and gravity are balanced. In other words, we will create a state where gravity is not working.
At that time, measure how far you have traveled for a certain period of time. ・ How much I want to travel for a certain period of time from the difference at that time. I think.What you did
First, substitute the distance traveled for a certain time into the variable d
x<-c (2, 5, 2, 5, 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 2, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3)
 2 5 2 5 3 3 3 3 2 3 2 4 3 3 3 3 3
I want to create a distribution chart
Execution result (= photo 1 =)
You can see that x is 3.0 even in such a distribution chart, but the distribution chart like R in the data set prepared by R (Photo 2 =) and the change in speed Graph shown (= photo 3 =)
How can I fill in the data?
Also, since I executed
barplot (x), the graph was not created.
In this case, how can I set the data set so that a graph can be created?
Answer # 1
data.frame (TIME = c (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17), SPEED = c ( 2,5,2,5,3,3,3,3,2,3,2,4,3,3,3,3,3))A data frame was created from
- is it possible to calculate the hazard ratio (ggforest) for each group?
- cbind method using r listfiles
- i want to put an error bar using standard error (sem) in ggplot2
- i want to clarify how to calculate the confidence interval of the success probability with r glm
- i want to calculate multiple centroids using python and opencv
- when using a sequence for filter processing, some rows that meet the conditions disappear
- how to set branch of regression tree (decision tree) using partykit (i want to make it vertical)
- order selection using aic in time series analysis
- how to write iterative process using "for" in r language
- java - calculate the shortest path using dp
- i want to calculate the number of daily actives with r
- Calculate the angle of triangle using Python trigonometric formula
- i want to specify the bubble color using variables in the data frame with ggplot2 of r