About virtual environment introduction. 64bit version windows10 is used.
Now I have installed two software, VirtualBox and Vagrant, to install Linux.
Next, I installed a Linux distribution called Ubuntu in a virtual machine using commands.
And I want to introduce RLogin to use SSH to operate Linux.
Install RLogin from this site.
If i run the executable program (64bit) (see the image below) from 1.3 installation and uninstallation of, a folder called rlogin_x64.zip is automatically added.
However, in my case, there is something that looks like a folder, but clicking on it opens a page like (see image below).
I deleted the folder once and repeated the reinstallation, but there was no change.
How can I install the correct folder? Please tell me if you understand.
Answer # 1
It seems that the application called WinZip is running when the zip file is expanded, and that the expiration date for that WinZip has passed.
After a short examination, WinZip is shareware, and I feel that it is necessary to pay a fee to use it even after the trial period.
I think Windows10 can handle zip files with standard functions, so why not uninstall WinZip?
- python 3x - [python] i'm having trouble installing pip
- php - i'm having trouble installing wp-cli on centos6
- i am having trouble installing error code 0x80070057 in iis
- python 3x - [python] i'm having trouble installing pytorch
- html - i'm having trouble installing a favicon
- ruby on rails - i'm having trouble installing rails
- i'm having trouble installing the python library from github
- i'm having trouble installing google adsense in-feed ads in wordpress
- [python] i'm having trouble installing github's scripts
- ruby - i'm having trouble installing nokogiri with rails
- i'm having trouble installing pry on ruby
- python - i'm having trouble installing the aws cli
- i'm having trouble installing python 390
- python - i'm having trouble installing pynacl
- c # - i'm having trouble getting the re out on atcoder
- android emulator - i'm having trouble with an android studio emulator error
- android - i'm having trouble with push notifications in the monaca app
- ruby - after git clone, i'm having trouble getting a yaml syntax error when trying to launch (;_;) → mapping values are not al
- php - i am having trouble adding data to the database