Please write your question in detail here.
(Environment) Implementation pc: Mac Mac version: Mac Mojave 10.14.5
Installed CentOS version: http://ftp.iij.ad.jp/pub/linux/centos/8.0.1905/isos/x86_64/CentOS-8-x86_64-1905-dvd1.iso
(Purpose) I want to install centOS on VirtualBox.
(Current status) Executed until after pressing the restart button based on the following site.
Citation site https://www.hitoriit.com/entry/2019/09/28/180000
(Problem) It seems that such a startup screen appears on the site, but on my screen, the first screen appears.
Answer # 1
Is the first screen the first screen to start installation?
This is because you are booting from a DVD image.
Turn off the virtual machine and remove the DVD image from the virtual DVD drive in the VirtualBox settings screen.
- centos 8 stream installation does not start on virtualbox
- about c # and unity of dot installation
- about the behavior of the centos routing table
- about cakephp3 installation
- linux - about centos command erroneous execution
- about wordpress installation on multiple subdomains
- python - about installation of library civlfeat
- centos - about firewalld direct rule
- centos - about shell script execution by cron
- centos - about rpm build errors that appear in rpmbuild -ta slurm-20025tarbz2
- about centos7 ssl
- centos - about regular expressions of postfix header_checks
- macos (osx) - about firebase cli installation
- about proxy settings for centos7 environment variables
- The problem with the launch of Vesta Control Panel in VirtualBox on Ubuntu-16.04 and on the Cent OS 7 "page was not found"
- linux - sendmail telnet cannot be connected
- i cannot connect to linux (centos7) installed on virtulbox from the host machine by ssh
- php - i can't vagrant up
- centos - is it possible to open multiple tabs in virtualbox?
- how to convert the case of centos
- nginx - development environment construction with vagrant and virtualbox
- linux - virtualbox display does not resize automatically
- i want to log in to linux server on virtualbox with vscode
- only mysql is not installed on centos6 by /runsh