I am currently checking the folder by directly entering the contents of the file server from the client explorer, but if I enter the host name (computer name), I can access without entering credentials However, if you try to enter with an IP address, a screen for entering credentials will be displayed.
I want to prevent my credentials from being displayed.
Network share settings and Guest user controls are in full control.
The IP address is static
Answer # 1
You can see if you start "Credential Manager" from the Windows 10 control panel.
In explorer credentials, the IP address and server name are treated as different credentials.
So I think it's better to add something by IP address or prohibit access by IP address.
Answer # 2
I think that it is a good way to add the host name and IP address of the file server to the HOSTS file and access it with the host name.
If you want to access by IP address for various reasons, try registering the IP address of the file server in the "Local intranet" zone on the [Security] tab in Internet Options of Internet Explorer.
You may be trying to access at a high security level because it is recognized as an access to the Internet zone if you access it with an IP address even within the corporate network.
For security reasons, it is recommended to implement a name resolution function (DNS or HOSTS) so that the host name can be accessed as much as possible.
Unfortunately, the reason why the behavior of file explorer (explorer.exe) is affected by the option setting of Internet Explorer (iexplore.exe) is not known because the document was not found.
- windows server - ipv6 address cannot be assigned by standard windows vpn function
- Detailed Windows server configuration method
- Windows Server 2008R2 file server upgrade to Windows Server 2016
- Detailed samba + OPENldap file sharing server problem
- How to install redis extension in PHP on Windows server
- Open windows server port (Take open port 8080 as an example)
- How to deploy an egg application for a self-built windows server (detailed graphics)
- Tutorial for building zookeeper server in windows system
- Windows server management security considerations
- windows - how to duplicate winscp file
- Windows Server 2008 operating system installed on the virtual machine
- Windows Server 2012 oracle11g installation (graphic tutorial)
- Windows Server 2008 r2 server automatically restarts for no reason
- Steps to deploy Net Core WebApi to a Windows server
- windows server - phenomenon that screen disappears with remoteapp of rdp
- windows server - printer error or memory error during remote desktop
- Easy steps to build Windows SSH server
- web site files are not uploaded to the server
- SQL Server correctly deletes Windows authenticated users
- Windows Server2008 Tutorial for Monitoring Server Performance
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin