I'm thinking about using the HTML template at the URL below when creating a portfolio, but I don't know how to apply it.
There are many sites that say "Use HTML template after unzipping", but I don't know how to apply it to Vscode that I usually use.
Can I copy and paste each file to the Vscode folder?
I would be grateful if you could tell me.
Answer # 1
Are you sure you were able to unzip it?
After decompression, you can confirm that the file called portfolio-template01 has been downloaded.
After that, drag and drop it into your editor to load the file.
Because you are using VS code,
With VS code, it is very easy to read a file with the menu bar, so why not use it?
- php - i don't know how to use indeed's api
- i don't know how to use raycast in unity
- python - i don't know how to use settingjson
- i don't know how to use the new features of c ++ 20 with cmake
- python - i don't know how to use wait_for_motion () and wait_for_no_motion ()
- php - i don't know how to use try ~ catch and pdoexception
- php - i don't know how to use "" rules
- python - i don't know how to use ipv6 udp jumbogram
- java - i don't know how to add up the numbers in the list
- python - i don't know how to define a function
- python - i don't know how to enter the list
- xcode - i don't know how to pass a value when tabbing
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin