Apache 2.4/PHP 7.2 has been set up on your computer,
If i type http: //localhost/hoge/logon.html into the browser URL specification frame of the terminal, the web page design will appear normally.
Although now, we have started an experiment to receive the response of the Web page on the terminal (Windows10x64) with TELNET at the command prompt. I'm disgusted by myself who faced development without understanding HTTP interaction ...
this article because of lack of understanding Even if I read it, I don't know what type of access is correct and continue to receive a "400 Bad Request" response.
The command I tried is a black screen after connecting with telnet localhost 80
GET /hoge/logon.html HTTP/1.0
I ’m hitting the enter key. What kind of command input method is the original one?
Thanks for your comments.
Answer # 1
What command do you enter?
That's correct, but the Apache server may not accept HTTP/1.0 or the behavior may be a little different. Try HTTP/1.1 and add a
GET /hoge/logon.html HTTP/1.1
For the handling of versions and fields, we recommend that you refer to the RFC correctly.
Hypertext Transfer Protocol-HTTP/1.0-rfc1945
Hypertext Transfer Protocol-HTTP/1.1-rfc2616
- i want to get the first digit of a number with php
- php - when accessing the site with curl, get the response of another access in the page
- php - [twitter] please tell me how to determine the response when requesting the post url mm
- i wrote exactly the same code in one php file, but only the first code is processed the second and subsequent processes are not
- php does not work on the browser
- php - localhost suddenly became inaccessible
- php - about error of imagick not found
- i want to run php with postfix
- php artisan migrate: refresh --seed gives an error
- php - vbscript doesn't work on apache/216 to apache/246
- php - about apache virtual host settings
- php fatal error: call to a member function fetchrow () does not show site
- php - i want to execute a linux command when accessing a website
- php - some web pages are displayed normally, and some pages have sidebars and image files not loaded