Apache 2.4/PHP 7.2 has been set up on your computer,
If i type http: //localhost/hoge/logon.html into the browser URL specification frame of the terminal, the web page design will appear normally.
Although now, we have started an experiment to receive the response of the Web page on the terminal (Windows10x64) with TELNET at the command prompt. I'm disgusted by myself who faced development without understanding HTTP interaction ...
this article because of lack of understanding Even if I read it, I don't know what type of access is correct and continue to receive a "400 Bad Request" response.
The command I tried is a black screen after connecting with telnet localhost 80
GET /hoge/logon.html HTTP/1.0
I ’m hitting the enter key. What kind of command input method is the original one?
Thanks for your comments.
Answer # 1
What command do you enter?
That's correct, but the Apache server may not accept HTTP/1.0 or the behavior may be a little different. Try HTTP/1.1 and add a
GET /hoge/logon.html HTTP/1.1
For the handling of versions and fields, we recommend that you refer to the RFC correctly.
Hypertext Transfer Protocol-HTTP/1.0-rfc1945
Hypertext Transfer Protocol-HTTP/1.1-rfc2616
- php : wordpress apache routing is wrong
- How to determine the protocol: HTTPS or HTTP in PHP?
- php : .htaccess 301 Redirect except some addresses
- php : Axios request timeout error
- Cannot specify the link destination with an absolute path in PHP
- PHP does not read code with
- apache : mod_rewrite -Internal Server Error 500
- php : RewriteRule from image to script
- php : .Xlsm file is not uploaded to the server
- php - i want to do laravel's "hello world!" with xampp