Environment: MacOS 10.12.6, Python 3.7.4, Tensorflow 1.13.2I want to implement a recommendation function often found on EC sites
After learning the deep learning RNN (including LSTM), I've come to the stage of trying it out, but the data used in the learning program was just an enumeration of numbers or a language model.
I don't know what kind of data I can prepare for deep learning, even if I try to learn it with my own data.
The ultimate goal is to make a trial function of the recommend feature on the EC site: "People who have purchased this product (and later) have also purchased this product".
Is the original data like this?
If not, add it.
|･ ･ ･ ･|
For example, in a learning program
(x_train, y_train), (x_test, y_test) = mnist.load_data () print (x_train [: 1], y_train [: 1]) # result [[3.6908443e + 00 7.1141434e-01 -2.1140914e + 00 -4.1410069e + 00 -4.5744715e + 00 -3.4319086e + 00 -1.9507914e + 00 -1.1070668e + 00 ・ ・ ・ 6.6552722e-01 1.0359968e + 00 1.4922866e + 00 -1.9050734e + 00]] 
is a simple number.
However, if the result I want is a product number or more, you can't find a pattern that is easy to understand even if you google it.
Can you give me some hints?Append
I understand that this article is somehow close to what I want to do.
I have organized the steps to learn LSTM with Keras
Isn't there any problem even if the numbers 1-14 in this example are just strings?
Answer # 1
I ’m not going to answer, so I ’ll close it.
- python - i want to do morphological analysis and create a word list (preprocessing for co-occurrence network creation) (janome)
- python - i want to create and save a graph, but i get an error
- for - how to create a table in python that shows all the experimental combinations
- [python] data preprocessing using pandas (deletion of multiple columns)
- i want to create a for statement to output the day of the week in python
- i want to automatically create an excel quote with python
- python - [machine learning] if the score changes significantly depending on how you divide it, are you overfitting?
- python - i want to create a discordpy eval command
- python - transfer learning with tensorflow object detection api is not possible
- python - about visibledeprecationwarning (why is it deprecated to create an ndarray object from a jug array?)
- python (pandas): how to create multiple dataframes using for statement and output them to tsv file
- python - in machine learning learning, the accuracy is 100% and the value of the loss function is almost 0 from the beginning an
- i want to create a function to judge python prime numbers and display 15 prime numbers of integer n or more
- how to create as many dictionaries as there are scraped lists in python?
- i get an error when i create web scraping in jupiter lab, convert it to python and run it
- even if i write the code according to 14 of python learning course ii in progate, it is not executed in the same way
- python - how to create an account with airflow
- extract only the necessary data from excel data with python and create another sheet
- python - error when learning keras neural network
- python - questions about learning with neural network models
- python 3x - i cannot understand the error message displayed by the jupyter notebook in the process of face recognition using dee
- python 3x - i want to change the style, but only i get a "resource exhausted error"
- python 3x - inflating table data using gan
- python 3x - tensorflow modelpredict () error
- python 3x - how to re-learn incorrect data and make corrections as a model so that you will never make a mistake again
- python 3x - i can not learn because the same image is always displayed with gan of keras
- python - modelpredict() cannot be executed in tensorflow
- python - there is a delay in the result predicted by keras lstm and i want to improve it
- python - please tell me the solution of yolov3 error [filenotfounderror: [errno 2] no such file or directory:'traintxt']
- tensorflow - i want to build a model used for image classification on cnn, but i get an error