What structure should I use when I want to learn that when I input an image with noise, an image with noise is output? Is it possible if U-Net is applied?
Also, I often see transfer learning in image recognition. Is transfer learning possible in image output?
Sorry for the basic question.
Answer # 1
There is denoising autoencoder.
The structure is simple and easy to implement.
- python - about the ratio of machine learning training data, validation data, and test data
- machine learning - about scraping image data
- machine learning - about sparse matrix (csr)
- python - about gpu of notebook pc to run machine learning system
- what is the significance of the loss function in machine learning?
- machine learning - unicodedecodeerror error occurs when creating original model of keras-yolo3
- machine learning - i want to temporarily save the learning model with google colob
- c ++ - about test case output
- java - about output of standard input (3 lines or more)
- machine learning - handling of cross-validation test data
- machine learning - is the gpu working properly?
- about docker images command
- machine learning - structure of darknet53
- php - about saving and displaying images in laravel
- i want to know about the learning costs and risks of learning stylus for those who have never played with raw css
- machine learning of time series data: when the correct label has multiple ratios
- machine learning - learning mechanism with original data in yolov3 (keras)
- machine learning - when competing for image classification in kaggle, do the top prize winners create their own models?
- framework - question about displaying images saved in php/laravel s3
- about the output result of iloc method of python
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin