What structure should I use when I want to learn that when I input an image with noise, an image with noise is output? Is it possible if U-Net is applied?
Also, I often see transfer learning in image recognition. Is transfer learning possible in image output?
Sorry for the basic question.
Answer # 1
There is denoising autoencoder.
The structure is simple and easy to implement.
- python - about the ratio of machine learning training data, validation data, and test data
- machine learning - about scraping image data
- python - about gpu of notebook pc to run machine learning system
- python - about cnn crossentropyloss model output result
- about php iframe output
- python - questions about learning with neural network models
- machine learning - i don't understand the content of the error (keras, conv2d)
- machine learning - whether to use probability distributions as labels or binary labels in deep learning
- about sharing images on docker hub
- about csv output of get-appxpackage in powershell
- machine learning - what happens if you break the tensor type data in pytorch?
- python - [machine learning] if the score changes significantly depending on how you divide it, are you overfitting?
- machine learning - is there a way to continuously adjust the intensity of the output in a deep reinforcement learning model just
- about jasperreports form output in eclipse
- java - about js that displays images randomly
- how to apply machine learning (svm) when a list is included in a python explanatory variable (parameter)
- python - in machine learning learning, the accuracy is 100% and the value of the loss function is almost 0 from the beginning an
- machine learning - handling of cross-validation test data