In AndroidStudio (on the source code), there is an xcconfig file under ios (image below)
It is displayed under Flutter directory on XCode (image below)
I really want to move files that currently exist under iOS to the Flutter directory.
However, if you move it and open XCode, you won't be able to find the configuration file and you will get angry.
What action should I take to resolve this reference relationship successfully?
Answer # 1
The directory structure itself does not appear in the Xcode file tree. "Flutter" displayed on Xcode is a group, not a folder.
Development.xcconfig etc. each refers to which file path the file exists, so if you change the location of the file in the Finder, it will become an error because it will disappear from the reference destination.
If the reference expires, you can set a new path in Xcode that says "This file is here"
- vba - hyperlinks in the workbook show "incorrect reference"
- ios - swiftui scrollview size is incorrect only when iphone 11 series
- when building with monca xcode 113 cordova-ios 511, the screen shifts only at the first startup
- ios - use geolocator with flutter to get location information
- ios - [flutter] i want to display admob banner ad under the keyboard
- ios - [swift] when i made a view controller in xcode 11 without using a storyboard, it became the upper half view
- how to continue ios application development with xcode in demonaca
- ios - device not added to xcode simulator
- when building on a real ios device with flutter, an error occurs with "the specified item could not be found in the keychai
- json - i want to get the flutter firestore document reference
- ios - xcode "opencv 4x + requires enabled c ++ 11 support" error
- xcode - flutter project cannot be deployed on real machine :(
- Shortcuts in iOS Xcode
- [flutter] i got an error when trying to upload an ios app with xcode/xcodeproj xcworkspace only required a warning why
- ios - xcode real device test iphone device management not found
- ios - it works on xcode simulator, but error on real machine
- ios - [xcode] about error when building
- xcode - correction of'realm accessed from incorrect thread '
- xml - xcode error "reference to generic type'dictionary' requires arguments in "
- ios - xcode error "uilocalnotification" is abolished
- when i changed the actual machine to ios 14, i could not build with ios
- ios - it is about line breaks when using uitextview wrapped in swift ui
- android - sliverstaggeredgridcountbuilder [scroll is not reflected]
- ios - how to execute nstimer method on the application side from watchos2?
- ios - how to drag and drop the flutter firebase configuration file (googleservice-infoplist file) into your project
- ios - [swift] passing values between view controllers
- ios, swift i want to reload the tableview using containerview
- ios - how to get the value of textfield of cell increased in tableview
- android - sliverappbar doesn't work
- ios - i want to animate with scenekit, but i am troubled because i can not get childnode from scnscene