In AndroidStudio (on the source code), there is an xcconfig file under ios (image below)
It is displayed under Flutter directory on XCode (image below)
I really want to move files that currently exist under iOS to the Flutter directory.
However, if you move it and open XCode, you won't be able to find the configuration file and you will get angry.
What action should I take to resolve this reference relationship successfully?
Answer # 1
The directory structure itself does not appear in the Xcode file tree. "Flutter" displayed on Xcode is a group, not a folder.
Development.xcconfig etc. each refers to which file path the file exists, so if you change the location of the file in the Finder, it will become an error because it will disappear from the reference destination.
If the reference expires, you can set a new path in Xcode that says "This file is here"
- ios - i don't see the xcode simulator
- how to continue ios application development with xcode in demonaca
- json - i want to get the flutter firestore document reference
- ios - [xcode] about error when building
- when building with monca xcode 113 cordova-ios 511, the screen shifts only at the first startup
- ios - use geolocator with flutter to get location information
- ios - [flutter] i want to display admob banner ad under the keyboard
- ios - [swift] when i made a view controller in xcode 11 without using a storyboard, it became the upper half view
- ios - device not added to xcode simulator
- xcode - ios app: want to reduce audio size
- ios - swiftui scrollview size is incorrect only when iphone 11 series
- when building on a real ios device with flutter, an error occurs with "the specified item could not be found in the keychai
- ios - xcode "opencv 4x + requires enabled c ++ 11 support" error
- xcode - flutter project cannot be deployed on real machine :(
- Shortcuts in iOS Xcode
- [flutter] i got an error when trying to upload an ios app with xcode/xcodeproj xcworkspace only required a warning why
- xcode - correction of'realm accessed from incorrect thread '
- ios - how to drag and drop the flutter firebase configuration file (googleservice-infoplist file) into your project
- ios - i can't see the keyboard in the xcode simulator
- ios - xcode swift uitableview
- when i changed the actual machine to ios 14, i could not build with ios
- how to give a client an ios application for testing
- ios camera app drops after launch
- android - flutter app badge implementation
- ios - i want to add a gesture to the view i increased from code
- ios - if you place the left button on the navigation bar, the width will be wide
- ios - i want to detect the gesture of a view added from a different view controller
- ios - [swift] i want to move tableview cells by dragging and dropping
- ios - "firebaseui" method "sd_setimage" does not work properly
- ios - after displaying the keyboard, i want to tap the empty place on the tableview to close the keyboard