overflow-x: visible;isn't working.
I wrote the code in the following CodePen.
- overflow-x not working-CodePen
I expect to be able to scroll vertically and protrude horizontally.
However, it will scroll both vertically and horizontally.
I am confirming that it behaves as expected.
If i have something to come up with,
I would appreciate your teaching.
Answer # 1
You answered a similar question before.
Answer # 2
Are the settings conflicting with overflow-y?
- css - height: auto;does not work
- css does not work with html decoration
- css - align-items: center;does not work
- css - z-index does not work
- html - css does not work for a tag in p tag
- css for sp does not work
- css3 - css does not work
- css does not work on contact form 7
- html css binding does not work
- css file is not read in html
- margin does not disappear with css
- html - font-family does not work in css
- html - jquery does not work
- css3 - justify-content;space-between;does not work
- redirect htaccess does not work well
- c ++ - program does not work properly
- html - django css is not reflected
- html - : visited does not work well
- ios - slider does not work
- css - elements are not centered