overflow-x: visible;isn't working.
I wrote the code in the following CodePen.
- overflow-x not working-CodePen
I expect to be able to scroll vertically and protrude horizontally.
However, it will scroll both vertically and horizontally.
I am confirming that it behaves as expected.
If i have something to come up with,
I would appreciate your teaching.
Answer # 1
You answered a similar question before.
Answer # 2
Are the settings conflicting with overflow-y?
- css does not work with html decoration
- css3 - css does not work
- css - z-index does not work
- css does not work on contact form 7
- css - align-items: center;does not work
- css - height: auto;does not work
- css for sp does not work
- html - css does not respond only partially
- ngrok installation does not work
- html - css border-radius not rounded
- php - recursion does not work
- not exists does not work in mysql
- html - class-specific css does not apply
- html - css does not apply
- html - z-index does not work
- ruby - redmine does not work
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin