I touched python for the first time in three months, but I can't run it from the command prompt.
Write and save this code in spyder. It can be executed on spyder.
However, when I try to execute it from the command prompt as shown below, there is no response.
C: \ Users \ owner \ Desktop \ project3>python partA.py
Also, as shown below, trying to execute a non-existent file called A.py does not generate an error and remains unresponsive.
C: \ Users \ owner \ Desktop>python A.py
I wrote the following further.
C: \ Users \ owner \ Desktop>python
Then the Microsoft Store started up and a page to get python3.7 appeared.
I feel something fundamentally wrong.
I think I was able to execute it from the command prompt three months ago, but I am not sure.
(Maybe after replacing this PC, the python file may have been executed only by spyder)
I remembered that I was able to execute it from the command prompt in September.
I would be grateful if someone could tell me how to solve it.
Answer # 1
I think the problem is that the python path doesn't pass
If the path passes again, there is a high possibility that the path is in one of
- python - how to run conda activate at the command prompt
- unable to execute python command
- i want to move files at the command prompt
- unable to use python time function
- i want to use command line arguments for debugging in vs code but it's not in sysargv (python)
- i want to execute the docker command from a python process
- how to operate the command prompt
- what to do if the command prompt says that the file cannot be found when compiling the java file
- i want to use the visual studio code command prompt on windows, but i can't set it
- "sqlite3operationalerror: unable to open database file" error in python
- python - unable to read and display table values in django
- python - unable to extract img and alt contents from html
- i want python to recognize command line arguments
- opens an exe file and opens a command prompt but does not run
- python 3x - python3 unable to get mysql table
- python 3x - unable to install python38 pip requirementstxt
- python - unable to get element with selenium
- python - unable to add value to redis set
- python - how to use the magic command %% time in jupyter notebook
- python - unable to import yaml after installing pyyaml
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin