I touched python for the first time in three months, but I can't run it from the command prompt.
Write and save this code in spyder. It can be executed on spyder.
However, when I try to execute it from the command prompt as shown below, there is no response.
C: \ Users \ owner \ Desktop \ project3>python partA.py
Also, as shown below, trying to execute a non-existent file called A.py does not generate an error and remains unresponsive.
C: \ Users \ owner \ Desktop>python A.py
I wrote the following further.
C: \ Users \ owner \ Desktop>python
Then the Microsoft Store started up and a page to get python3.7 appeared.
I feel something fundamentally wrong.
I think I was able to execute it from the command prompt three months ago, but I am not sure.
(Maybe after replacing this PC, the python file may have been executed only by spyder)
I remembered that I was able to execute it from the command prompt in September.
I would be grateful if someone could tell me how to solve it.
Answer # 1
I think the problem is that the python path doesn't pass
If the path passes again, there is a high possibility that the path is in one of
- command prompt - the python executable is not executed only with cmd
- how to specify a text file after a python file at the windows command prompt
- python 3x - i want to divide the process when it is err as a result of command execution in python3 subprocess
- i want to start mysql safe mode from the command prompt
- python - unable to start jupyter lab
- python - [tkinter] [py installer] unable to execute exe file
- python - discord bot command cannot be started
- questions about the run command in python
- unable to call python module
- command prompt - i want to delete a file using a regular expression in a batch file
- python - please tell me the solution of gunicorn: command not found when deploying heroku (crying)
- unable to embed date in python directory
- command prompt - i'm getting an error when building vuejs
- python - unable to sort by dropdown selection column in jquery datatables
- python - unable to read minist data
- unable to install python library from github to google colab
- python - unable to create an instance using boto3 in vscode
- the logoff command is not recognized on the command prompt using the c # process class
- iis - to run windows command prompt on the client side in aspnet
- python - unable to interpret the results in the implementation of time series forecasting with keras