Hereafter, when the exe (service) rebuilt in the existing system environment was started in the following migration destination environment, the error "Error 1067: The process was forcibly terminated" occurred.
Oracle Client 11.2.0
ODAC 220.127.116.11 (x86)
Visual Studio 2010 .NET Framework is 3.5
Configuration Manager is AnyCPU
Oracle Client 12.2.0
ODAC 18.104.22.168 (x86)
WindowsServer2008 R2 (64bit)
Oracle Database Express Edition Documentation 11g Release 2 (11.2)
Isn't it OK to move the execution module as it is?
If i know anyone, thank you.
Answer # 1
(1) Check the version of .NET Framwork
Is .NET Framework 3.5 or 2.0?
Is it not enabled in Windows 10?
"Procedure for enabling .NET Framework 3.5 (Windows 10)"
(2) Check Oracle Client
Are you already installed Oracle Client?
Even if it has been installed, ODP.NET may not have been installed correctly if .NET Framework 3.5 is not enabled. Use the Universal Installer to reinstall (uninstall and uninstall) ODP.NET. Install).
(3) Check the number of bits
A 32-bit assembly cannot be called from a 64-bit process.
For AnyCPU, a 64-bit Oracle Client is required.
Compiling with x86 is one way.
Answer # 2
What is the information about Oracle Database, Oracle Client, ODAC version, 32bit or 64bit etc.?
Oracle11.2 Database Client Installation Guide for Microsoft Windows Software requirements are not certified on Windows10.
- an error occurs when migrating the django app on heroku
- c# - i want to generate an installation error if an existing file is not updated during installation
- how to fix vbnet: vbcexe error -2146232797
- i want to solve the error when migrating from sqlite3 to mysql
- how to delete files existing in folders in vbnet based on the time stamp