I want to pass the path.
I am trying to introduce ruby on rails on mac.
I used java in eclipse until now.
After installing rbenv
It became like this when "source ~/.bash_profile" was input.
-bash: /Applications/Eclipse_4.6.3.app/Contents/java/8/Home/bineval: No such file or directory
I'd like to know what to do about it.
Answer # 1
export PATH = $PATH:/usr/local/mysql/bin /Applications/Eclipse_4.6.3.app/Contents/java/8/Home/bineval "$(rbenv init-)"
If this is all,
export PATH = $PATH:/usr/local/mysql/bin /Applications/Eclipse_4.6.3.app/Contents/java/8/Home/bin eval "$(rbenv init-)"
And put a line break.
- ruby - find out if there are any pairs in the array that add up to 0
- ruby - in the api directory created to implement the incremental search, the id cannot be acquired properly! !!
- ruby on rails - there is something i don't know about the association between models
- ruby on rails - are there various ways to use tooltips?
- ruby on rails - unable to move key to ssh directory deploy on aws
- ruby on rails - with ruby on rails, i want to save the video file in the public directory, but an error occurs and i cannot sa
- ruby on rails 5 - if there is already the same product in the cart when adding with rails 5 cart function, how to change only th
- ruby - "no such file or directory" is displayed even though the file exists
- ruby on rails - i get angry if there is no template in rails
- source ~/bash_profile error
- ruby on rails - rails conditional branch if there is ○○, it will be displayed if not, i want to divide this into a display
- ruby - about the error when there is no id of the association destination
- ruby - if there is a job waiting in sidekiq, i want to display that it is being processed in rails view
- ruby - apprb cannot be started is there a problem with require'sinatra'? ?? ??
- ruby on rails - i want to display all the images in the [rails] directory in the browser!
- python - source ~/bash_profile error
- ruby on rails - rename rails directory (folder name)
- ruby on rails 5 - i want to get username when there are multiple treferences :user in my model
- ruby - all rails gems are not installed
- ruby - passing variables using render partial
- ruby - rails cannot be started in the production environment when building an ec2 environment
- [ruby/rails] when you want to replace in a specific character string
- ruby - about associations with 4 models
- ruby - [rails] page transition is not correct after deploying heroku (we're sorry, but something went wrong)
- ruby - deployment error on heroku
- i get a bundler 213 error when creating an app in ruby 27
- ruby - [posting multiple images] the src column of the image table becomes nul
- ruby - images cannot be displayed with the bulletin board posting function in rails