The site is created using SANGO (theme) of WordPress.
I usually used the parent theme to customize,
I would like to move on to customization with child themes,
After deleting the parent theme and adding the parent theme again, the child theme was activated.
The following message is displayed and you can no longer use the media library.Error message displayed
Notice: add_submenu_page was called incorrectly. The seventh argument passed to add_submenu_page () must be an integer value indicating the menu position. See Debugging WordPress for details. (This message was added in version 5.3.0) in /home/mocomocomoco/mocomoco.press/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4903
I did a search to see if there was any precedent, but I didn't know the solution.
If anyone knows the solution, please reply.
Answer # 1
Please be aware that this is a paid theme and can only be solved here by general questions. There is a support bulletin board on the SANGO side.
Notice: add_submenu_page was called incorrectly. The seventh argument passed to add_submenu_page () must be an integer value indicating the menu position. See Debugging WordPress for details.
means that add_submenu_page is set to something other than an integer.
Therefore, please check and correct it.
This is probably functions.php.
(int) (Optional) The position in the menu order this item should appear.
Default value: null
Answer # 2
When I contacted the SANGO author, I received a response that the plug-in was the cause.
When "WP RSS Aggregator" was stopped, the error was improved.
- php - an error message that cannot be read by wordpress is displayed
- php - how to delete wordpress error message
- c ++ - c language: please tell me how to deal with the error message "bus error"!
- i get an error message when i try to compile
- wordpress login error (using lollipop/muumuu domain)
- c # - what to do about the error message "index is out of array bounds"
- java - how to handle the error message when the radio button is not selected
- python - i get an error message like invalid character in identifier
- php - when i update wordpress, i get an error please tell me the cause of the syntax error
- blockchain - i get an error message when deploying solidity contract in the remix ide
- python - error message pandas_datareader
- python 3x - i updated pip with python and it succeeded but i got an error message
- how to create a custom error message in laravel
- apache - selenium called 500 error from django
- java - how to display error message when inputting non-integer
- [ruby on rails] i want to add a word to the error message
- an error occurs when registering quiz with the wordpress plugin "slick quiz"
- php - wordpress installation error
- python 3x - i want to send an error message saying that it can not be used when i execute it to a person who can not use the com
- i can't log in to wordpress with a php error after importing with all in one migration