The site is created using SANGO (theme) of WordPress.
I usually used the parent theme to customize,
I would like to move on to customization with child themes,
After deleting the parent theme and adding the parent theme again, the child theme was activated.
The following message is displayed and you can no longer use the media library.Error message displayed
Notice: add_submenu_page was called incorrectly. The seventh argument passed to add_submenu_page () must be an integer value indicating the menu position. See Debugging WordPress for details. (This message was added in version 5.3.0) in /home/mocomocomoco/mocomoco.press/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4903
I did a search to see if there was any precedent, but I didn't know the solution.
If anyone knows the solution, please reply.
Answer # 1
Please be aware that this is a paid theme and can only be solved here by general questions. There is a support bulletin board on the SANGO side.
Notice: add_submenu_page was called incorrectly. The seventh argument passed to add_submenu_page () must be an integer value indicating the menu position. See Debugging WordPress for details.
means that add_submenu_page is set to something other than an integer.
Therefore, please check and correct it.
This is probably functions.php.
(int) (Optional) The position in the menu order this item should appear.
Default value: null
Answer # 2
When I contacted the SANGO author, I received a response that the plug-in was the cause.
When "WP RSS Aggregator" was stopped, the error was improved.
- php - an error message that cannot be read by wordpress is displayed
- php - how to delete wordpress error message
- phpmyadmin - error in $wpdb during wordpress insert
- java - how to display error message when inputting non-integer
- i get an error message when i try to compile
- [ruby on rails] i want to add a word to the error message
- php - wordpress installation error
- python 3x - i want to send an error message saying that it can not be used when i execute it to a person who can not use the com
- i can't log in to wordpress with a php error after importing with all in one migration
- i want to display a validation error message for pages with the same list and posting function
- c++ - about gui error message management
- when i tried to customize the appearance with wordpress, the message "non-existent changeset uuid" came out
- how to issue error message in ruby on rails
- c - i want to eliminate the error message
- vuejs - when i install axios on nuxt, i get an error message
- ruby - the intermediate table is used, and the error message of unknown column is displayed
- error message from mysql when opening laravel app
- nodejs - i'm not sure how to read gulp's error message
- python 3x - error message appears when shape processing is performed by image processing
- unity - i'm having trouble with an error called nullrefenceexception
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs