We created a WebACL in AWS WAF to apply IP restrictions in CloudFront.
When trying to set from CloudFront Distributions/General/AWS WAF Web ACL on the console screen of CloudFront, only "None" is displayed.
The WebACL Region is set to "Global (CloudFront)".
If i specify the target CloudFront in Associated AWS resources when creating WebACL by another method,
Looking at AWS WAF Web ACL from the CloudFront console screen, it is "None",
In fact, IP restrictions are not working well.
Do you know where the cause is?
You have just created a WebACL and no other rules have been set up ↓ (CloudFront is not linked at this point)
Answer # 1
Apparently it seems to be a problem on the AWS side.
It looks like the AWS WAF console has been renewed, but the resources created there seem to be treated differently from the resources created in the traditional AWS WAF console.
Note: The previous version of AWS WAF is now named AWS WAF Classic.To access resources created with that version,
Apparently, CloudFront can only refer to resources created with the traditional console ...
Although it will be supported on the AWS side in the future, it seems that there is no choice but to create a resource with the conventional console and apply it.
Click Switch to AWS WAF Classic to return to the traditional console.
This is a problem that should be requested from AWS ...
- aws - original domain is not reflected in hp created by aws lightsail
- aws - define path parameters when creating rest api with amplify cli
- aws - the original domain set in aws is not reflected
- aws - about ssh connection with public key authentication in redundant configuration on aws
- aws - we are considering introducing a cloud in-house
- aws - about wildcard certificates
- aws - please tell me the point of server selection
- aws - how to find out where aws iam ssl certificates are used
- aws - i want to check preview on aws cloud9 iphone
- aws - why dynamodb is good and elasticache is bad for aws serverless
- aws - [aws] i want to grant access rights to directories and files for each efs ec2
- aws - how to put a movie on the site
- aws - i set the domain with route53 and namecom, but it is not displayed on the browser
- aws - sakuraio:aws iot
- aws - i want to calculate the daily charge of aws cloudtrail
- aws - ssh login fails with aws
- aws - about parsing aws ec2 json using jq command
- aws - how to output as character code `` shift_jis '' with amazon aws lambda @ edge (nodejs)
- aws - ideal server for small-scale ec site small start of large-capacity digital products
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin